They dished out compliments and critiques to contestants when "The X Factor" debuted in late 2011, but just weeks after the competition ended, it was judges Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger who were going home.
As AccessHollywood.com continues to count down The Top 12 Headlines of 2012, we take a look at the first reality show judges' panel shakeup of the year, which happened with "The X Factor" in January 2012.
After the ratings averaged around 12.6 million for the season (Simon previously told The Hollywood Reporter anything less than 20 million for the premiere would be a ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsPaula Abdul (I)
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: Grieving Las Vegas (From TVLine.com. 29 June 2015, 7:47 PM, PDT)
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: Empire State of 'Why?' (From TVLine.com. 22 June 2015, 7:34 PM, PDT)
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: Which Dancers Light Up the Big Apple? (From BuddyTV. 22 June 2015, 1:47 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Cher Lloyd: 'Cheryl is Simon Cowell's golden girl - she won't let Rita Ora get close' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 June 2015, 6:16 AM, PDT)
- Chris Evans wanted Nick Grimshaw for Tfi Friday, but Simon Cowell got him first (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 June 2015, 6:02 AM, PDT)
- Ricky Wilson's hasn't heard from The Voice UK about 2016 return (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 June 2015, 6:17 AM, PDT)
- Nicole Scherzinger to join The Voice? (From Virgin Media - TV. 1 July 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Beverly Callard opens up about missing Anne Kirkbride (From Virgin Media - TV. 29 June 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Nicole Scherzinger split from ex boyfriend Lewis Hamilton not easy (From National Ledger. 29 June 2015, 3:02 AM, PDT)