They dished out compliments and critiques to contestants when "The X Factor" debuted in late 2011, but just weeks after the competition ended, it was judges Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger who were going home.
As AccessHollywood.com continues to count down The Top 12 Headlines of 2012, we take a look at the first reality show judges' panel shakeup of the year, which happened with "The X Factor" in January 2012.
After the ratings averaged around 12.6 million for the season (Simon previously told The Hollywood Reporter anything less than 20 million for the premiere would be a ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsPaula Abdul (I)
- Paula Abdul’s Fun New Dance Project Makes a Serious Point (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 September 2014, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- From A-z: A Guide To The Lost & Unmade Films Of David Fincher (From The Playlist. 30 September 2014, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- Beauty vs Beast: Camp Goddess (From FilmExperience. 29 September 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Emma Bunton: 'Mel B and I drank tequila at Judges' Houses' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 October 2014, 4:46 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor: 10 questions with the new boyband (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 October 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Simon Cowell axes Xtra Factor dolphin scenes after online petition (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 September 2014, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- X Factor: The 12 acts who should definitely make the Live Shows (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 September 2014, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- X Factor's Top 6 Boys revealed: Who should make the Live Shows? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 September 2014, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- X Factor's Jake Quickenden teary at Boot Camp: I'm terrified of rejection (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 September 2014, 4:01 PM, PDT)