They dished out compliments and critiques to contestants when "The X Factor" debuted in late 2011, but just weeks after the competition ended, it was judges Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger who were going home.
As AccessHollywood.com continues to count down The Top 12 Headlines of 2012, we take a look at the first reality show judges' panel shakeup of the year, which happened with "The X Factor" in January 2012.
After the ratings averaged around 12.6 million for the season (Simon previously told The Hollywood Reporter anything less than 20 million for the premiere would be a ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsPaula Abdul (I)
- X Factor '80s Week review: Welcome to the Muppet Show (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 October 2014, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor 2014: week two as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 19 October 2014, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor: What did the judges have to say about '80s Week? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 October 2014, 3:53 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- The X Factor's Jack on performance: 'I didn't want to rip my top open' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 October 2014, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor: What did the judges say on Movie Week? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 October 2014, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor Week 3: All the best tweets from Movie Night (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 October 2014, 2:16 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Scherzinger confirmed for The X Factor performance in November (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 October 2014, 5:42 AM, PDT)
- Nicole Scherzinger Worried About Boyfriend Lewis Hamilton (From National Ledger. 18 October 2014, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- Nicole Scherzinger labels Alan Carr 'dumb' and 'stupid' (From Virgin Media - TV. 18 October 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)