They dished out compliments and critiques to contestants when "The X Factor" debuted in late 2011, but just weeks after the competition ended, it was judges Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger who were going home.
As AccessHollywood.com continues to count down The Top 12 Headlines of 2012, we take a look at the first reality show judges' panel shakeup of the year, which happened with "The X Factor" in January 2012.
After the ratings averaged around 12.6 million for the season (Simon previously told The Hollywood Reporter anything less than 20 million for the premiere would be a ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2004)
- Louis Tomlinson to Honor Late Mother With X Factor Performance (From E! Online. 9 December 2016, 10:15 AM, PST)
- One Direction Star Louis Tomlinson's Mother Johannah Dead at 43 (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 December 2016, 8:30 AM, PST)
- One Direction Singer Louis Tomlinson's Mother Has Died From Leukemia (From Popsugar. 9 December 2016, 6:47 AM, PST)
- 15 Highlights From 20 Years of VH1's Legendary 'Divas' (From Entertainment Tonight. 5 December 2016, 8:40 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Donnie Wahlberg Producing a Boy Band Sitcom for CBS With Nick Lachey: 'He Called Me Out Of The Blue' (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 November 2016, 5:18 PM, PST)
- Paula Abdul Joins New Kids On The Block And Boyz II Men On Tour (From Uinterview. 16 November 2016, 9:16 AM, PST)
- Can Office Christmas Party Take Down Moana at the Box Office? (From MovieWeb. 6 December 2016, 8:40 AM, PST)
- Fashion Awards 2016 -- Glitz, Glamour and Gigi & Friends (Photo Gallery) (From TMZ. 6 December 2016, 8:20 AM, PST)
- Nicole Scherzinger Flaunts Amazing Abs While Rocking Sizzling Skintight Bodysuit in London (From Entertainment Tonight. 5 December 2016, 4:04 PM, PST)