Richards, 63, is to feature in Giant Baby, a comedy in which he plays a limo driver for Alley's Broadway star, who has to deal with the son she gave up for adoption coming back into her life.
The pilot for Us cable channel TV Land is Richards' first major role in a potential television series since late 2006, when he was forced to publicly apologise after making racial slurs against hecklers during a standup appearance at a Los Angeles comedy club.
Richards is most famous for »
- Jason Deans
Similar News ItemsKirstie Alley
- Time Crashers review: a great cast gets down and dirty in Olde England (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 August 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Looking back at Michael Crichton's Runaway (From Den of Geek. 29 July 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Actors and fans pay tribute to Roger Rees after death at 71 (From The Guardian - TV News. 11 July 2015, 11:41 AM, PDT)
"Curb Your Enthusiasm" (1999)
- Trans Actress Candis Cayne Recalls Awkward 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Audition (From The Hollywood Reporter. 28 August 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Fresh Off the Boat: Shaquille O'Neal to Hold Court in Season 2 (From TVLine.com. 27 August 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Curb Your Enthusiasm's Best Larry David-Isms: Pretty, Pretty Good! (From Us Weekly. 27 August 2015, 1:14 AM, PDT)
- Jessica & Jerry Seinfeld’s Sons Have Charitable Lemondade Stand Shut Down By Police (From Uinterview. 28 August 2015, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Attention, Screenwriters: Read This and Stop Procrastinating (From Indiewire. 28 August 2015, 12:11 PM, PDT)
- Police Shut Down Jerry Seinfeld's Kids' Charity Lemonade Stand After Neighbor Complains—Was It Newman?! (From E! Online. 28 August 2015, 6:23 AM, PDT)