Richards, 63, is to feature in Giant Baby, a comedy in which he plays a limo driver for Alley's Broadway star, who has to deal with the son she gave up for adoption coming back into her life.
The pilot for Us cable channel TV Land is Richards' first major role in a potential television series since late 2006, when he was forced to publicly apologise after making racial slurs against hecklers during a standup appearance at a Los Angeles comedy club.
Richards is most famous for »
- Jason Deans
Similar News ItemsKirstie Alley
- Kirstie Alley Defends "Circus Fat" Comment: I Can Call Myself Whatever I Want! (From E! Online. 8 April 2014, 3:27 PM, PDT)
- TMZ Live: 'Bar Rescue' Host: How Dare You Talk About My Wife's Vagina! (From TMZ. 8 April 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow + Chris Martin To Make Millions Off Their Conscious Uncoupling (From TheFabLife - Movies. 8 April 2014, 7:39 AM, PDT)
"Curb Your Enthusiasm" (1999)
- Life After Beth Shuffling into Theatres this August (From Horror Asylum. 14 April 2014)
- Stephen Colbert Will Replace David Letterman as Host of 'Late Show' (From MovieWeb. 10 April 2014, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- NBCU Press Day: Comedy Stars Not Fans Of Multi-Cam, Question ‘Shameless’ Decision To Compete For Emmy As Comedy (From Deadline TV. 8 April 2014, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- Mets’ Minor League Team Is Hosting ‘Seinfeld’ Night, Complete With Puffy Shirts and Cereal (From The Wrap. 16 April 2014, 7:21 AM, PDT)
- Camp Dread Reminds Us of Wonderful Summers Past (From Dread Central. 15 April 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Why Do People Lose Their Minds Over Television Series Finales? (From Indiewire Television. 14 April 2014, 10:13 AM, PDT)