So, it’s time for Zero Dark Thirty, hm? The movie is set to open this month, the first reviews are not so bad, and today we have another TV spot for the whole thing, so make sure you check it out. I must admit that I’m not so interested in this action war drama, but what the hell – I’m curious to see if that powerful tale of the costs of justifiable violence description fits the story.
As you already know the whole thing comes from the Oscar winning team of director/producer Kathryn Bigelow and writer/producer Mark Boal, and the movie will tell us the story of history’s greatest manhunt for the world’s most dangerous man.
Or, if you prefer: the movie follows an elite team of intelligence and military operatives, working in secret across the globe, who devoted themselves to a single goal: »
- Jeanne Standal
Similar News ItemsJessica Chastain
- Jessica Chastain Is In "Vogue" (From SneakPeek. 6 December 2013, 7:10 AM, PST)
- J.C. Chandor To Helm Film On Vince Lombardi (From LatinoReview. 4 December 2013, 10:43 AM, PST)
- Casting Net: Oscar Isaac goes back to 1981 in 'A Most Violent Year', more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 3 December 2013, 6:05 PM, PST)
- What do the L.A. film critics awards tell us about the Oscars? (From Gold Derby. 8 December 2013, 6:39 AM, PST)
- What do the La film critics awards tell us about the Oscars? (From Gold Derby. 8 December 2013, 6:39 AM, PST)
- Will Oscar Listen to Spike Jonze’s ‘Her’ After Nbr Win? (From Variety - Film News. 4 December 2013, 2:24 PM, PST)
Zero Dark Thirty (2012)
- '12 Years A Slave' Tops Boston & Washington Critics List; 'Gravity' & Her' Tie For Best Film In L.A. (From The Playlist. 9 December 2013, 6:03 AM, PST)
- The Week in Spandex - The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Batman vs. Superman vs. Wonder Woman, X-Men: Apocalypse, Wolverine, The Incredible Hulk and more (From Flickeringmyth. 8 December 2013, 10:47 PM, PST)
- '12 Years a Slave' sweeps Boston Critics' and N.Y. Online Critics' Awards (From Gold Derby. 8 December 2013, 4:43 PM, PST)