As Merlin fans know, it was recently announced that the TV series is coming to an end after five seasons. The last episode will be airing in a couple weeks in the UK.
The final season of Merlin debuts on Syfy on January 4th and the last episode is expected to air on March 29th here in the States.
I recently had the opportunity to talk with the show's star, Colin Morgan, and I asked him about the possibility of a sixth season, if he'd be interested in taking part in a spin-off, if he felt satisfied by the finale, and what he'll miss most about the show.
There was some information coming out of Comic-Con last year that a sixth season and movies were being considered. Did you know, going into season five, that it was going to be the »
Similar News Items"Merlin" (2008)
- Where To Catch Your Favorite Skins Cast Members on Film and TV this Fall (From VH1.com. 17 September 2014, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- What did Dudley Dursley do next? Harry Melling on post-Harry Potter career (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 11 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Vikings’ Actor George Blagden to Play Louis Xiv in ‘Versailles’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 August 2014, 8:07 AM, PDT)
Colin Morgan (II)
- Gillian Anderson: 'The Fall always planned to return for series 2' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 24 September 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- The Fall creator Allan Cubitt: 'The show is not misogynistic' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 24 September 2014, 4:36 AM, PDT)
- Pratchett and Gaiman's Good Omens coming to BBC Radio 4 (From Den of Geek. 5 September 2014, 3:21 AM, PDT)