Now that she's a host on "The X Factor," Khloe Kardashian is inevitably going to face questions about singing. On "The Tonight Show," Jay Leno asked her if she had any singing abilities, and she was quick to say that she didn't.
But it wasn't an innocent question. It was a set-up so Leno could show a home video of a very young Khloe ... singing?
"That’s 'Happy Birthday to You'?" her father, Robert Kardashian, could be heard on the tape after Khloe's performance.
Inevitably, though, the conversation shifted to Khloe's sister Kim, and her beau Kanye West. The couple recently took in a taping of "The X Factor" and Leno wanted to know if Khloe thought West might one day be her brother-in-law.
"There’s a chance for anything," Khloe said.
- Jason Hughes
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Which Celebrity Baby Are We Most Thankful For? (From VH1.com. 27 November 2014, 7:45 AM, PST)
- James Franco's Selfie Calendar Is Here! See His Latest Self-Indulgent Work of Art (From E! Online. 26 November 2014, 11:25 AM, PST)
- Is Kim Kardashian Going Up Against A Fashion Icon? (From VH1.com. 26 November 2014, 7:45 AM, PST)
- Jamie Foxx Facts: 33 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the Actor (From Moviefone. 27 November 2014, 2:00 AM, PST)
- Kendall Jenner Sets the Record Straight On All Those Bullying Rumors with These Insane 'Dazed' Covers (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 November 2014, 7:39 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Headed for Split? Rep Calls Rumors "Nonsense" (From E! Online. 25 November 2014, 1:06 PM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- X Factor: Only The Young's shouty fan gets his own megamix (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 November 2014, 8:11 AM, PST)
- Sherlock, Doctor Who 50th nominated for 2015 Broadcast Awards (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 November 2014, 4:16 AM, PST)
- Simon Cowell denies falling out with Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 November 2014, 8:02 PM, PST)