Earlier we shared the horrific red band trailer for The ABC's of Death, and now we have the green band version. This version is much tamer, but still gives us a glimpse of what depravity lurks in the film.
Twenty-six directors. Twenty-six ways to die. The ABC's of Death is perhaps the most ambitious anthology film ever conceived with productions spanning fifteen countries and featuring segments directed by over two dozen of the world's leading talents in contemporary genre film. Inspired by children’s educational books, the motion picture is comprised of twenty-six individual chapters, each helmed by a different director assigned a letter of the alphabet. The directors were then given free reign in choosing a word to create a story involving death.
- Jim Napier
Similar News ItemsTi West
- 10 Terrifying Horror Films That Will Haunt Your 2015 (From Obsessed with Film. 22 December 2014, 10:17 AM, PST)
- Director Matthew Vaughn Says “I Don’t Think I’ll Ever Shoot Film Again” (From Collider.com. 18 December 2014, 6:48 PM, PST)
- Bj Colangelo’s Top 15 Horror Movies of 2014 (From Icons of Fright. 18 December 2014, 7:32 AM, PST)
- The Guest Blu-Ray Review (From We Got This Covered. 24 December 2014, 6:23 PM, PST)
- Rob G.’s Top 10 Horror Films Of 2014! (From Icons of Fright. 24 December 2014, 4:54 PM, PST)
- 5 Most Overlooked Movies of 2014 (From MovieWeb. 24 December 2014, 10:40 AM, PST)
- Gory As Hell Turbo Kid Set To Make Its Debut At 2015 Sundance Film Festival! (From Icons of Fright. 11 December 2014, 12:43 PM, PST)
- Poster and First Image from Post-Apocalyptic Throwback Turbo Kid! (From QuietEarth. 5 December 2014, 9:13 AM, PST)
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Trailer Praised by Hollywood (From MovieWeb. 28 November 2014, 11:02 AM, PST)