The beloved TV star died last month from cancer-related complications and his former screen wife reveals he knew the end was near.
In a tearful interview with Us TV news show 'Entertainment Tonight', the actress reveals she visited Hagman in his Texas hospital room in the days before he died peacefully, surrounded by members of his family.
She recalls, "He said, 'I've got two weeks to live!' We went, 'What are you talking about? Come on, we've got a scene on Monday... you're not going anywhere. That was the last time we saw him."
But Gray admits her friend's final days »
Similar News Items"Entertainment Tonight" (1981)
- Et's Brooke Anderson Welcomes Baby No. 2! (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 December 2013, 1:23 PM, PST)
- World's Ugliest Dog Has Died (From PEOPLE.com. 2 December 2013, 4:55 AM, PST)
- Movie Review - Gone with the Wind (1939) (From Flickeringmyth. 30 November 2013, 1:26 AM, PST)
- Best of 2013 (Behind the Scenes): How 'Dallas' pieced together J.R. Ewing's final scene (From EW.com - Inside TV. 1 December 2013, 9:01 AM, PST)
- ABC, TNT Set Their Midseason Schedule (From Dark Horizons. 20 November 2013, 5:55 AM, PST)
- Keck's Exclusives: TNT Sets Dallas' Season 3 Premiere Date (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 18 November 2013, 6:37 AM, PST)
Linda Gray (I)
- Premiere Dates, Renewals & Other Cable News (From Deadline TV. 18 November 2013, 2:22 PM, PST)
- ‘Dallas’ Returning in February (From The Wrap. 18 November 2013, 9:20 AM, PST)
- 'Dallas': Season 3 gets a February premiere date on TNT (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 18 November 2013, 9:17 AM, PST)