This week, two significant things have happened in the world of Guillermo del Toro. First, news broke that Del Toro would return to the realm of horror and direct Crimson Peak. That was followed with the buzz he would supervise the writing of Pacific Rim 2, a sequel to his summer 2013 offering Pacific Rim.
Both Crimson Peak and all things Pacific Rim reside at Legendary and I have to wonder if the sequel will take priority over Peak. If the supernatural chiller does go into production in early 2014 as anticipated, here's a bit of what we can expect - Del Toro took to the message boards of DelToroFilms.com to explain.
Read more »
Similar News ItemsGuillermo del Toro
- Comic Con: Crimson Peak panel with Guillermo del Toro, plus Hellboy 3 update (From JoBlo. 28 July 2014, 2:38 AM, PDT)
- The Strain Review: “Gone Smooth” (Season 1, Episode 3) (From We Got This Covered. 27 July 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Guillermo del Toro brings 'The Strain' to Comic-Con: Live-Blog (From Hitfix. 27 July 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
Pacific Rim (2013)
- Hellbenders DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 28 July 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Guillermo del Toro 'still working on Justice League Dark film' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 July 2014, 2:24 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: Guillermo del Toro Unveils Crimson Peak Footage (From We Got This Covered. 27 July 2014, 8:46 PM, PDT)