A compendium of news and previews for "Parks and Recreation." If this were a regular feature, it would be called All the Bacon and Eggs We Have.
- The show has snagged another cameo by a politician, though unlike those of Vice President Joe Biden and Sens. Barbara Boxer, John McCain and Olympia Snowe, this one was unplanned. "Parks and Rec" is doing some location shooting in Indianapolis this week, and Monday (Dec. 3), former House Speaker Newt Gingrich walked into the restaurant where the show was filming.
A quick meeting among the crew, including showrunner Mike Schur, led to a brief cameo for Gingrich. "It was a completely random chance," Schur tells the Indianapolis Star. "But you can't pass up on an opportunity like that."
- So what's the show doing in Indianapolis? Get ready for a possible spoiler ...
The Star says they're filming scenes for Ben's (Adam Scott) bachelor party. »
Similar News Items"Parks and Recreation" (2009)
- 17 Lessons in Celebrating America From Parks and Recreation's Ron Swanson (From E! Online. 3 July 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Parks and Recreation,' 'Game of Thrones' lead Your dream Emmys ballot (From Gold Derby. 3 July 2015, 3:45 AM, PDT)
- NBC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 7/2/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 July 2015, 1:39 PM, PDT)
Chris Pratt (I)
- Week in Review: Robert Zemeckis says a ‘Back to the Future’ remake will never happen (From SoundOnSight. 3 July 2015, 7:49 AM, PDT)
- Chris Pratt predicted his Jurassic World role in 2010 while he worked on Parks & Rec (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 July 2015, 6:31 AM, PDT)
- Ask Alan, Episode 11: Which TV star is poised for a Chris Pratt-like movie breakout? (From Hitfix. 3 July 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Inside Out by Emma Brockes (From The Guardian - Film News. 3 July 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Netflix’s New Trailer for ‘Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp’ (From Backstage. 3 July 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Wet Hot American Summer is back – but did it typecast its comedy all-stars? (From The Guardian - TV News. 3 July 2015, 12:16 AM, PDT)