Channing Tatum is looking to quit this whole acting business ... for a year, anyway.
The "Magic Mike" star will take a break from being in front of the camera to concentrate on being behind the camera in 2013, according to an interview with Inside Movies. Tatum is looking to take the time to focus on his directorial debut with his production partner, Reid Carolin.
"[Reid and I] have about three to four ideas that we love that are all in the hopper. By the end of next year, we're going to shut things down and write the first thing that we're going to direct," said Tatum, "We’re going to be like, all right, no more acting parts for a minute, let's take a few and really get caring about that section of our career."
- Bryan Enk
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Fmtv exclusive deleted scene from 22 Jump Street (From Flickeringmyth. 27 November 2014, 11:37 PM, PST)
- How Are Your Favorite Celebrities Spending Thanksgiving? (From Popsugar. 27 November 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- The 21 Sexiest Shirtless Moments From 2014 (From Popsugar. 27 November 2014, 10:44 AM, PST)
- 33 Things on TV to Be Thankful for This Thanksgiving (From Moviefone. 27 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Al Pacino remembers Mike Nichols: 'Hard to find anyone like that again.' (From Hitfix. 26 November 2014, 11:46 AM, PST)
- Marion Cotillard on 'Macbeth': 'I lost control of everything' (From Hitfix. 21 November 2014, 10:25 AM, PST)
Magic Mike (2012)
- I didn't link it, but if i'd linked it, how could you tell me that i was wrong? (From FilmExperience. 24 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Channing Tatum Says Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock (From EmpireOnline. 23 November 2014, 8:56 AM, PST)
- Joe Manganiello Is Truly the Sexiest Man Alive (From VH1.com. 23 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)