"The movie that will mildly entertain you while you're watching it, but will ultimately anger and disappoint you when you really start to think about it."
We've apparently reached the point where it's okay/cool to criticize/make fun of "The Dark Knight Rises," as Screen Junkies has unleashed a Gotham City edition of its not always accurate yet almost always entertaining mashup series, Honest Trailers.
The final installment in Christopher Nolan's Bat-trilogy gets put through the ringer as the ever dramatic-sounding narrator points out the various plot holes, character inconsistencies, pacing issues and, of course, Bane's sometimes indecipherable dialogue that abound in "The Dark Knight Rises," weaknesses that certainly didn't keep us from enjoying and admiring what was undoubtedly a near-insurmountable cinematic endeavor ... and an emotionally satisfying one, at that.
Really, a lot of these pokes and prods are just that — rabble-rousing meant to rile you up and »
- Bryan Enk
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- 11 Giant Mistakes The Dceu Has Already Made (From Obsessed with Film. 1 December 2015, 7:12 AM, PST)
- LG Launch Their New Range Of Oled TVs (From Obsessed with Film. 1 December 2015, 5:11 AM, PST)
- Here’s the Marvel Superhero Rom-Com You’ve Always Secretly Wanted (From Vulture. 30 November 2015, 6:35 AM, PST)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Movie Review: The Walk (From CinemaNerdz. 30 November 2015, 1:00 PM, PST)
- 2 New 'Star Wars 7' TV Spots and Finn Featurette (From MovieWeb. 30 November 2015, 7:18 AM, PST)
- Movie Review – Doctor Zhivago (1965) (From Flickeringmyth. 28 November 2015, 4:30 AM, PST)