Australia’s number one selling weekly magazine, Woman’s Day, is excited to announce the special early release of the biggest issue of the year, our Bumper Royal Baby issue, on Friday 7th December.
In this special commemorative issue, Woman’s Day will deliver an in-depth guide for avid fans of the Royal Family, including 16 pages of news on the royal baby that the world has been waiting for.
“Our readers have always been avid and loyal fans of the Royal Family especially during the days of Princess Diana. The wedding of Kate and Wills reignited this passion and once again they’ve become a hot topic. The demand for any stories related to the couple, especially Kate, »
- Colin Delaney
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- 8 amazing rock 'n' roll transformations: From Gary Oldman to Cate Blanchett (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 October 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer – Flickering Myth Reaction (From Flickeringmyth. 24 October 2014, 3:20 AM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. Finds Writer For Biblical Epic Methuselah (From We Got This Covered. 22 October 2014, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Can't-Miss Celebrity Pics! (From Popsugar. 24 October 2014, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- Katie Holmes Reveals Her Busy Mom Beauty Trick, Plus Her Favorite Hair Products (From Us Weekly. 24 October 2014, 8:17 AM, PDT)
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell Among Performers for CBS Grammy Christmas Special (From The Wrap. 24 October 2014, 8:07 AM, PDT)
Whitney Houston (I)
- The Voice Season 7 Knockout Pairings (and Song Choices) Revealed! (From TVLine.com. 24 October 2014, 6:03 AM, PDT)
- This Woman Dancing to Support Her Sister’s Battle With Cancer Will Make You Laugh and Cry (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 October 2014, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor: What did the judges have to say about '80s Week? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 October 2014, 3:53 PM, PDT)