Australia’s number one selling weekly magazine, Woman’s Day, is excited to announce the special early release of the biggest issue of the year, our Bumper Royal Baby issue, on Friday 7th December.
In this special commemorative issue, Woman’s Day will deliver an in-depth guide for avid fans of the Royal Family, including 16 pages of news on the royal baby that the world has been waiting for.
“Our readers have always been avid and loyal fans of the Royal Family especially during the days of Princess Diana. The wedding of Kate and Wills reignited this passion and once again they’ve become a hot topic. The demand for any stories related to the couple, especially Kate, »
- Colin Delaney
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Basser outlines two scenarios for Oz film industry (From IF.com.au. 19 June 2013, 7:18 PM, PDT)
- Basser outlines two scenarios for the Oz film industry (From IF.com.au. 19 June 2013, 7:18 PM, PDT)
- Heather Locklear Reveals Horrible Date with Tom Cruise! (From TooFab. 19 June 2013, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes One Year After Split: "In a Really Good Place" (From E! Online. 19 June 2013, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West’s Right — Keep Your Baby Off TV! (From HollywoodLife. 17 June 2013, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- Rupert Murdoch Divorce Filing: What's Next (Analysis) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 13 June 2013, 12:12 PM, PDT)
Whitney Houston (I)
- Drake’s Home Has a Mechanical Bull, a Waterslide, and an Air-Conditioned Doghouse (From Vulture. 18 June 2013, 5:40 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Costner (From The Guardian - Film News. 14 June 2013, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- LL Cool J To Justin Bieber: You Don’t Have To Try So Hard To Be Cool (From HollywoodLife. 13 June 2013, 12:53 PM, PDT)