Los Angeles — Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris are again taking steps toward the altar, more than a year after the centerfold canceled their previous engagement and was branded a "runaway bride" in Playboy.
The couple obtained a marriage license Tuesday at a courthouse in Beverly Hills.
Harris called off the couple's previous engagement in June 2011, prompting Playboy to affix "runaway bride" stickers to an issue introducing her as Mrs. Hefner.
Celebrity website TMZ first reported the couple's license. It says they reunited earlier this year and plan to wed on New Year's Eve.
La County Recorder Public Information Officer Elizabeth Knox says the license is valid for 90 days.
The Playboy founder has been married twice before. His spokeswoman Teri Thomerson didn't immediately return a message Tuesday. »
Similar News ItemsCrystal Hefner
- Celeb Sightings: Hugh and Crystal Hefner Celebrate 2 Years of Marriage (From Us Weekly. 7 January 2015, 2:07 PM, PST)
- Playboy Bunnies, Puppies & More: See the Best Holiday TwitPics ... So Far! (From TooFab. 17 December 2014, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Hugh Hefner, Crystal Harris Snuggle Up to Their Dogs on Adorable 2014 Holiday Card (From Us Weekly. 17 December 2014, 2:06 AM, PST)
New Year's Eve (2011)
- Canadian Woman's Epic Tantrum After Missing Her Ferry Goes Viral (Video) (From PEOPLE.com. 21 January 2015, 3:45 PM, PST)
- Former MIT Professor Charged After Allegedly Robbing a Bank and Filming It for 'Art' (From PEOPLE.com. 14 January 2015, 6:20 AM, PST)
- Bethenny Frankel Responds to Rumors That She's Too Thin, Wonders If It's Time to Eat a Burger (From E! Online. 12 January 2015, 5:10 PM, PST)
Hugh M. Hefner
- Sundance Film Review: ‘Best of Enemies’ (From Variety - Film News. 23 January 2015, 12:15 PM, PST)
- ‘Rush’, ‘The Audience’ Author Peter Morgan On Truth In Storytelling: Conversations With Jeremy Gerard (From Deadline New York. 23 January 2015, 8:57 AM, PST)
- Review: 'What Happened, Miss Simone?' only sings when Nina Simone sings (From Hitfix. 23 January 2015, 12:20 AM, PST)