The tension between Supernatural‘s demon-hunting brothers is about to reach its boiling point. After weeks of accusations and disagreements about Dean’s new vampire pal Benny, things finally come to a head between the Winchesters in this Wednesday’s winter finale (The CW, 9/8c).
“We have a situation where Sam may have, behind Dean’s back, kept more tabs on Benny than Dean realized,” previews executive producer Jeremy Carver.
Sam’s doubts about his brother’s monstrous friend are heightened when Martin (pictured below), the hunter keeping an eye on the vamp, »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News ItemsFelicia Day (I)
- Star Wars: Rogue One Deleted Scene Details, Cut Cameo Revealed (From MovieWeb. 19 October 2016, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Librarians’ Season 3 Exclusive Poster: The God of Chaos Awaits (From Indiewire. 10 October 2016, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Librarians’ Season 3 Exclusive Poster: The God of Chaos Awaits (From Indiewire Television. 10 October 2016, 3:53 PM, PDT)
"Friday Night Lights" (2006)
- 'Waco' Miniseries Starring Taylor Kitsch Lands at Spike TV (From The Hollywood Reporter. 26 October 2016, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- #ItsAllForHer: See the Stars Come Out for Hillary Clinton in Campaign Homestretch (From PEOPLE.com. 24 October 2016, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- Our Staff Picks: TV Shows to Watch the Week of Oct. 24, 2016 (From Variety - TV News. 24 October 2016, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- Jensen Ackles , Jeffrey Dean Morgan Tweet Up a Creepy ‘Walking Dead’-‘Supernatural’ Crossover (Photo) (From The Wrap. 27 October 2016, 3:51 PM, PDT)
- 'Supernatural' Episode 12.4 Photos: A Religious Family Off the Grid (From BuddyTV. 27 October 2016, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- 31 Gifts For the Supernatural Superfan (From BuzzSugar. 27 October 2016, 9:25 AM, PDT)