Huge news for Beyonce fans! The singer will reportedly release new music before her February Super Bowl performance.
Billboard recently interviewed artist and Beyonce collaborator The-Dream, who spoke about what's ahead for Bey.
"Definitely," said The-Dream when asked if Beyonce would release a new song before the Super Bowl. "She's got her stuff going. She took the summer to start recording, and now she's in a place where she's ready to start gearing up to reveal her plan."
"She's already gearing up to get ready to put stuff out," The-Dream continued. "I'm sure there will probably be a couple records you hear before the Super Bowl gets here."
It was announced in October that Beyonce will be performing at Super Bowl Xlvii. After reports leaked from an anonymous source, the singer took to her Tumblr page to post a photo of herself with the date of game painted on her face in eyeblack, »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Kelly Rowland Talks Pregnancy Style, Dishes on Her Food Cravings (From E! Online. 31 July 2014, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Beyoncé Responds to the Split Rumors in the Best Way Possible (From Popsugar. 30 July 2014, 5:31 AM, PDT)
- Beyonce Combats Divorce Rumors With Sweet Pic Of Jay Z and Blue Ivy (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 July 2014, 11:16 PM, PDT)
- Beyoncé and Jay Z Hold Hands, Look Crazy in Love Amid Ongoing Split Rumors—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 31 July 2014, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Here's What Would Happen If Marnie From Girls Had Been Cast in Peter Pan Live! Instead (From E! Online. 30 July 2014, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- See All the Times Beyoncé Has Used Instagram to Silence Her Haters (From E! Online. 30 July 2014, 9:54 AM, PDT)