Les Moonves addressed the situation Tuesday (Dec. 4) at a Wall Street Journal-sponsored forum in New York, noting he wasn't entirely sure where the 19-year-old Jones, who made his "filth" comments last week, stands in relation to the show.
"I don't know what our status is with him," Moonves said, according to Fishbowl La. "We took this boy, who started with us when he was 8 years old, and it seems to be what happens with child stars over the course of time. He is now making over $300,000 per week, which is not a bad salary for a 19-year-old kid."
Jones has since apologized to the "Two and a Half Men" cast and crew, but Moonves seemed to imply Tuesday that the show's »
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Watch a 2-Year-Old Miley Cyrus Rolling Her Eyes and ''Flirting'' on TV! (From E! Online. 21 May 2015, 11:12 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus' Burglar Sentenced to Time Behind Bars—Find Out How Long! (From E! Online. 20 May 2015, 12:54 PM, PDT)
- ‘Barely Lethal’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 20 May 2015, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- John Mayer -- I'm Eating My Words ... Dismisses 'Fake Rolex' Lawsuit (From TMZ. 21 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 May 2015, 6:54 AM, PDT)
- NBC Should Forget Brian Williams and Start Promoting Lester Holt (From Variety - TV News. 19 May 2015, 11:48 AM, PDT)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- TVLine Items: Mimi Rogers to Evil Dead, BoJack Return Date Set and More (From TVLine.com. 21 May 2015, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 5/21/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 May 2015, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- CBS Comedy Exec Wendi Trilling to Exit After Over 24 Years (From Variety - TV News. 19 May 2015, 3:59 PM, PDT)