With only six episodes left, the highly-anticipated Fringe series finale is just around the corner (sans any Mayan-predicted Apocalypse). And while past episodes may have given a hint about what fans can expect to see as the series comes to a close, executive producer J.H. Wyman has revealed the name of the final episode, “An Enemy of Fate,” all-but confirming what fans had suspected: Peter is becoming the enemy.
Additionally, while speaking with TV Line, Wyman also revealed that the Fringe series finale, while not only being their last, will also be their biggest yet – in more ways than one. Although the show may have had to fight for its renewal each year, everyone is making sure that Fringe, the little show that could, receives the high-budget farewell that it deserves.
Click to continue reading ‘Fringe’ Series Finale Title Revealed – How Will it End?
- Anthony Ocasio
Similar News Items"Fringe" (2008)
- Mindy Newell: The Truth Is Out There (From Comicmix. 30 March 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches (From TVLine.com. 28 March 2015, 11:39 PM, PDT)
- John Noble Recalls His Time on Fringe, 24, Sleepy Hollow and More (From TVLine.com. 27 March 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Ronald D. Moore Talks Showrunners, Marrying Creativity and Business, When to Walk Away from a Project, Outlander, Star Trek and More (From Collider.com. 2 November 2014, 8:58 AM, PST)
- Showrunners To Open At Light House Cinema and Eye Galway (From TheMovieBit. 2 September 2014, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Almost Human: the future tech we wish existed (From Den of Geek. 13 May 2014, 7:58 AM, PDT)