I was in the hospital last Friday. I suffered a "Mini Stroke", which was not fun at all. Have to start taking care of my body! Getting old!
— Frankie Muniz (@frankiemuniz) December 4, 2012
A mini-stroke, also known as a transient ischemic attack, is when no blood flows to the brain for a moment of time, but it doesn't cause brain tissue death like with a regular stroke, according to the A.D.A.M. Medical Encyclopedia. Symptoms of a mini-stroke may last for up to a day, though they often just last for a couple hours.
The stoppage of blood flow to the brain may be caused by a blood clot, blood vessel injury, or blood vessel narrowing, the A.D.A.M. Medical Encyclopedia reported. Risk factors »
- Amanda L. Chan
Similar News ItemsFrankie Muniz
- #Tbt TV: 12-year-old Haley Joel Osment on “The Sixth Sense” (2000) (From ChannelGuideMag. 13 November 2014, 10:13 AM, PST)
- 10 Best Twitter Celebrity Comebacks (From Obsessed with Film. 6 October 2014, 5:28 AM, PDT)
- ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty Morph Into a Reboot From ‘X-Men’ Writers (From FilmSchoolRejects. 15 July 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
"Malcolm in the Middle" (2000)
- TVLine Items: Happyish Ellen Barkin, Revenge and Mentalist News & More (From TVLine.com. 21 November 2014, 1:21 PM, PST)
- Amazon Announces 7 Pilots For 2015 (From We Got This Covered. 12 November 2014, 7:57 AM, PST)
- Introducing Seven New Pilots Coming to Amazon (From Hollywonk. 11 November 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)