I was in the hospital last Friday. I suffered a "Mini Stroke", which was not fun at all. Have to start taking care of my body! Getting old!
— Frankie Muniz (@frankiemuniz) December 4, 2012
A mini-stroke, also known as a transient ischemic attack, is when no blood flows to the brain for a moment of time, but it doesn't cause brain tissue death like with a regular stroke, according to the A.D.A.M. Medical Encyclopedia. Symptoms of a mini-stroke may last for up to a day, though they often just last for a couple hours.
The stoppage of blood flow to the brain may be caused by a blood clot, blood vessel injury, or blood vessel narrowing, the A.D.A.M. Medical Encyclopedia reported. Risk factors »
- Amanda L. Chan
Similar News ItemsFrankie Muniz
- Maps to the Stars | 2014 Cannes Review (From ioncinema. 20 May 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Cannes: Stealth and Atlas Nab Frankie Muniz Comedy ‘Road to Capri’ (From Variety - Film News. 17 May 2014, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- All the People Who Want to Buy the La Clippers (From Popsugar. 1 May 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
"Malcolm in the Middle" (2000)
- New TV spot for Batman prequel series Gotham (From Flickeringmyth. 9 July 2014, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- Danny Cannon on following Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight Trilogy with Gotham (From Flickeringmyth. 6 July 2014, 1:51 PM, PDT)
- Kyle Massey heading to Gotham for guest role (From Flickeringmyth. 5 July 2014, 2:37 AM, PDT)