Tom Colicchio is already a judge on "Top Chef," the owner of 24 restaurants across the country and the spokesman for Coca-Cola. But in between all that, he's somehow found free time to enter the movie business.
Colicchio is one of the executive producers of the documentary "A Place at the Table," which investigates the hunger epidemic in America. Or, as the press material for "A Place at the Table" puts it, "shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implications for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all, if the American public decides –- as they have in the past –- that making healthy food available and affordable is in the best interest of us all."
HuffPost Food is happy to debut the official poster for "A Place at the Table":
Colicchio is also one of the interview subjects in the movie, »
- Joe Satran
Similar News ItemsJeff Bridges (I)
- Robert Downey Jr., Mark Ruffalo, and Emma Watson Among 2014 Britannia Awards Recipients (From Hitfix. 18 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- 16 Literary Detectives Who Sleuthed Onto The Big Screen (From The Playlist. 17 September 2014, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- Can 'Whiplash' win at Oscars for J.K. Simmons without any other nominations? (From Gold Derby. 17 September 2014, 4:47 AM, PDT)
"Top Chef" (2006)
- Bravo's ‘Top Chef Duels’ Takes ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ Cast on a ‘Steak-Out’ (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 17 September 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Top Chef Duels' Prediction: Who Will Survive Week 6? (From BuddyTV. 9 September 2014, 10:05 PM, PDT)
- ‘Top Chef Duels’ Throws a ‘Bizarre’ Twist at the Contenders (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 3 September 2014, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Bravo’s ‘Best New Restaurant’ Gets Premiere, Sets Competitors (From Variety - TV News. 16 September 2014, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- Jon Favreau’s Chef Returns to Theaters Friday, August 29 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 August 2014, 7:53 PM, PDT)
- 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards Red Carpet: Netflix is the New Black (From Variety - TV News. 25 August 2014, 6:41 PM, PDT)