Tom Colicchio is already a judge on "Top Chef," the owner of 24 restaurants across the country and the spokesman for Coca-Cola. But in between all that, he's somehow found free time to enter the movie business.
Colicchio is one of the executive producers of the documentary "A Place at the Table," which investigates the hunger epidemic in America. Or, as the press material for "A Place at the Table" puts it, "shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implications for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all, if the American public decides –- as they have in the past –- that making healthy food available and affordable is in the best interest of us all."
HuffPost Food is happy to debut the official poster for "A Place at the Table":
Colicchio is also one of the interview subjects in the movie, »
- Joe Satran
Similar News ItemsJeff Bridges (I)
- Super Awesome TV Spot for R.I.P.D (From ScifiMafia. 21 May 2013, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Return of the Jedi': 25 Things You Didn't Know About the Original 'Star Wars' Trilogy Finale (From Moviefone. 21 May 2013, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- ‘R.I.P.D.’ 60-Second TV Spot (From LatinoReview. 20 May 2013, 7:58 PM, PDT)
"Top Chef" (2006)
- Healthy Hollywood: Try It On Tuesday - Memorial Day BBQ Recipes! (From Access Hollywood. 21 May 2013, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- Becki Newton Plays “The Goodwin Games” and ABC Seeks “Motive” (From The Backlot. 20 May 2013, 4:39 AM, PDT)
- Top Videos: New Fall Shows, Ricky Gervais Resurrects David Brent, Burger Lab Season 2 (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 16 May 2013, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- 'Top Chef': Season 11 heading to New Orleans (From EW.com - Inside TV. 10 May 2013, 3:44 PM, PDT)
- Daytime Emmy nominations: 'Young and the Restless' leads CBS (From EW.com - Inside TV. 1 May 2013, 6:47 AM, PDT)
- Daytime Emmy Nominations 2013: Ellen DeGeneres, The View & More (From HollywoodLife. 1 May 2013, 6:20 AM, PDT)