You've got to love Justin Bieber!
Unlike other misbehaving young celebs (aka Lindsay Lohan), Justin is not only talented and super cute - but he's got a huge heart to give back. Justin has teamed up with a Pencils of Promise to inspire young kids to fundraise and help educate a child in need.
Pencils of Promise is an awesome organization dedicated to increasing access to quality education in developing countries. The charity has launched its School4All campaign, which features Justin challenging his fans to raise money to help build a new school. And, here's the real kicker, ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Skrillex And Diplo Present Jack Ü Review (From We Got This Covered. 28 February 2015, 4:22 PM, PST)
- 13 Sweet Snaps That Sum Up Selena Gomez and Zedd's Relationship Status (From Popsugar. 28 February 2015, 3:49 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber's First Et Interviews: See Our Favorite Moments on His Journey to Super Stardom (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 February 2015, 3:50 PM, PST)
- TooFab or TooDrab?! See This Week's Best and Worst Dressed Stars (From TooFab. 27 February 2015, 3:30 PM, PST)
- The Snap: Why 'RuPaul's Drag Race' is our best reality show (From Hitfix. 27 February 2015, 1:09 PM, PST)
- Selena Gomez's Message to Her Fans Might Give You Chills (From Popsugar. 26 February 2015, 1:00 PM, PST)