The 64-year-old Fleetwood Mac singer is a big fan of the "Twilight" films -- she's developed a friendship with Stewart and her boyfriend Robert Pattinson, and even penned a "Twilight"-inspired song called "Moonlight -- A Vampire's Dream." The singer, who just announced that Fleetwood Mac would tour in 2012, tells Us Weekly that people need to give the 22-year-old actress a break.
Stewart was photographed kissing her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders, and then issued a public apology, calling the incident a "momentary indiscretion." Pattinson and Stewart took some time apart, but reconciled just in time for their grueling world-wide press tour promoting the final film in the "Twilight" series.
"I was her age once, and exactly what happened to her happened to me two or three times, »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Awakenings, part 2 by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 27 November 2014, 12:16 PM, PST)
- Beyonce Has More Musical Goodies In Store (From VH1.com. 26 November 2014, 7:40 AM, PST)
- Audiences hungry for more Games (From IF.com.au. 23 November 2014, 4:11 PM, PST)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Kristen Stewart: Why I’m Sensitive (From GossipCop. 27 November 2014, 12:35 PM, PST)
- Who is the biggest movie star of the 21st century? (From Hitfix. 24 November 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- 'Wanted 2' Is Still Happening; Script Not Yet Finished (From MovieWeb. 24 November 2014, 1:11 PM, PST)
- 12 Stars Who Can’t Stand Their Own Hit Song (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 November 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Fifth Harmony's new video will hit you like a 'Sledgehammer' of girl-group cliches (From Hitfix. 26 November 2014, 2:03 PM, PST)
- Blue Ivy Is Ready for the Holidays -- See Cute Christmas Pic! (From TooFab. 26 November 2014, 11:15 AM, PST)