Gerard Butler — that Scottish hunk of man-thespian who's cornered the market on shirtless action movies and rom-coms about bounty hunters and/or Katherine Heigl — is back in theaters this weekend with "Playing For Keeps," the story of a morally tarnished athlete who finds his heart of gold in the midst of his son's soccer team and a bunch of MILFs.
Butler's been throwing his manliness across movie screens since his breakout role as Dracula in 2000's, er, "Dracula 2000," but his career began long before; the 43-year-actor has nearly 50 film credits to his name.
So, in honor of his long and testosterone-filled filmography, we bring you the Top Two Gerard Butler Films... Of All Time!
Look, it's not a great movie, but it's certainly not terrible. Butler plays King Leonidas, a wise and munificent monarch who leads all 300 of his loyal Spartan soldiers to doom. Bare-chested, oiled, muscular doom. »
- Brooke Tarnoff
Similar News ItemsJonah Hill
- Kung Fu Panda 3 Nabs the Number One Spot Worldwide for a Second Weekend in a Row (From LatinoReview. 8 February 2016, 5:44 AM, PST)
- 'Kung Fu Panda 3' Repeats Box Office Win with $21 Million (From MovieWeb. 7 February 2016, 11:09 AM, PST)
- George Clooney and Channing Tatum Revel in the Idiocy of their Hail, Caesar! Characters (From PEOPLE.com. 6 February 2016, 8:45 AM, PST)
- Beauty vs Beast: It's A Walk Off! (From FilmExperience. 8 February 2016, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Will Jennifer Aniston Make a Cameo in Zoolander 2? Hubby Justin Theroux Sounds Off (From E! Online. 8 February 2016, 10:52 AM, PST)
- Will Ferrell & Kristen Wiig Dish on Their Hilariously Awkward Makeout Scene in Zoolander 2: 'It's So Sensual' (From PEOPLE.com. 8 February 2016, 9:50 AM, PST)
- Ranking the Super Bowl 50 Movie Trailers (From Rolling Stone. 8 February 2016, 8:50 AM, PST)
- See the Full Super Bowl Spot for Alex Proyas' 'Gods of Egypt' Movie (From FirstShowing.net. 7 February 2016, 11:53 AM, PST)
- Watch the Super Bowl TV spot for Gods of Egypt (From Flickeringmyth. 7 February 2016, 3:40 AM, PST)