Gerard Butler — that Scottish hunk of man-thespian who's cornered the market on shirtless action movies and rom-coms about bounty hunters and/or Katherine Heigl — is back in theaters this weekend with "Playing For Keeps," the story of a morally tarnished athlete who finds his heart of gold in the midst of his son's soccer team and a bunch of MILFs.
Butler's been throwing his manliness across movie screens since his breakout role as Dracula in 2000's, er, "Dracula 2000," but his career began long before; the 43-year-actor has nearly 50 film credits to his name.
So, in honor of his long and testosterone-filled filmography, we bring you the Top Two Gerard Butler Films... Of All Time!
Look, it's not a great movie, but it's certainly not terrible. Butler plays King Leonidas, a wise and munificent monarch who leads all 300 of his loyal Spartan soldiers to doom. Bare-chested, oiled, muscular doom. »
- Brooke Tarnoff
Similar News ItemsJonah Hill
- Posters For Ridiculous 22 Jump Street Sequels (From Worst Previews. 27 September 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- '22 Jump Street' End Credits Sequel Posters Released! (From MovieWeb. 26 September 2014, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- See All the Sequels from the '22 Jump Street' End Credits Sequence (From FirstShowing.net. 26 September 2014, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Sr Geek Picks: Denzel’s Jay-z Impression, Kid Star-Lord & Kid Thanos and More (From Screen Rant. 29 September 2014, 7:35 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review: The Skeleton Twins (From CinemaNerdz. 29 September 2014, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Wiig & Bill Hader Poke Fun at Epically Unprepared Interviewer (Video) (From PEOPLE.com. 29 September 2014, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- 'London Has Fallen' Finds New Director (From LatinoReview. 29 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘London Has Fallen’ Closes In On a New Director (From Slash Film. 29 September 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘London Has Fallen’ Gets Babak Najafi As Director (From The Hollywood News. 29 September 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)