While we appreciate the humor around the secrecy of Abrams’ work, and the success of the marketing gimmick, it didn’t make up for the lack of information surrounding the Star Trek sequel or that somewhat bitter taste left behind from the announcement that the film will be post-converted into 3D. What will make up for that is the fact that Abrams is shooting some of the film in IMAX, and potentially, what’s coming in the next two weeks.
The Paramount marketing warp engine just recently began to power up, and we now have the official Star Trek 2 synopsis along with a familiar, yet fitting one-sheet. Nine minutes of exclusive footage will play ...
Click to continue »
- Rob Keyes
Similar News ItemsJ.J. Abrams
- Catch A Quick Look At New Star Wars: The Force Awakens Footage (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 August 2015, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars Box Office Predictions Are Already Insanely High (From Cinema Blend. 27 August 2015, 5:58 PM, PDT)
- Why am I not as excited about 'Star Wars' now as I was in 1999? (From Hitfix. 27 August 2015, 5:30 PM, PDT)
Star Trek (2009)
- The Last Sci-Fi Blog: 'The 100' Will Scratch Your Hard Science Fiction Itch (From Movies.com. 27 August 2015, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial’ is ready to light up concert halls (From Hitfix. 27 August 2015, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Galaxy Quest TV series finds a home at Amazon (From JoBlo. 27 August 2015, 1:07 PM, PDT)
Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)
- Aleksander Bach and Adrian Askarieh talk Hitman: Agent 47 and video game movies (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2015, 7:29 AM, PDT)
- 'Star Trek 3' Video Pays Tribute to Leonard Nimoy (From MovieWeb. 25 August 2015, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- "Star Trek Beyond" Leaked Set Images (From SneakPeek. 21 August 2015, 1:06 PM, PDT)