Bruening, who also headlined NBC’s ill-fated Knight Rider reboot, will play a paramedic who crosses paths with several of Seattle Grace docs.
Related | Ellen Pompeo Shares Cristina’s Surprising Reaction to Meredith’s Pregnancy!
His first episode is slated to air in early 2013.
Getting back to the question posed in the above headline, which MD do you think Bruening’s Emt will hit it off with? My »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsEllen Pompeo
- Are Designated Survivor's Press Briefings Wackier Than Sean Spicer's? (From TVLine.com. 22 March 2017, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Chris Brown to Appear on black-ish (From TVLine.com. 22 March 2017, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's, Bones, Arrow, Grimm, Once, Bates Motel, Hawaii Five-0, Walking Dead and More (From TVLine.com. 22 March 2017, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- Tura! – The Tura Satana Documentary – Join ‘Team Tura’ and Help With Their Kickstarter Campaign (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 15 March 2017, 6:44 PM, PDT)
- General Hospital's Billy Miller Set for Ray Donovan Season 5 Arc (From TVLine.com. 2 March 2017, 11:20 AM, PST)
- Scorpion's Katharine McPhee Talks Paige's Frustrations, Walter's 'Ily' and 'Sweet Bond' With Grifter Mom (From TVLine.com. 16 January 2017, 7:26 AM, PST)
- Filming Begins on Dennis Iliadis’ He’S Out There (From DailyDead. 29 July 2016, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- Adrianne Palicki's "Wonder Woman" TV Pilot (From SneakPeek. 19 November 2014, 5:32 AM, PST)
- '.Grey'.s Anatomy'. Recap: April & Jackson Get Married; Callie & Arizona Buy A House (From Uinterview. 27 February 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)