Like so many shows, "Bones" is now off the air until after the holidays. But perhaps a few hints and spoilers will help bide the time until the show's January 14 return? Let's hope so.
There will be dancing!
If you found the 150th episode, "The Ghost in the Machine," to be a little too serious, take heart: the January return of "Bones" -- "The Doll in the Derby" -- features a dance competition! Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan (Emily Deschanel) head undercover -- as Buck and Wanda Moosejaw, naturally -- as dancers while they try to investigate a murder.
Also, they try to win the rumba competition.
Do they have a chance? You may be surprised that the answer is yes. It seems that Booth paid his way through college with dancing (and not the stripping kind), while Brennan plans to pick up moves by analyzing everything.
Here is the promo for the dance-centered episode, »
Similar News Items"So You Think You Can Dance" (2005)
- Sytycd's Nigel Lythgoe Dating Cheryl Shuman, the Self-Proclaimed ''Martha Stewart of Marijuana'' (From E! Online. 22 May 2015, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- Seth MacFarlane to Receive Genius Award at Critics Choice TV Awards (From Variety - TV News. 18 May 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Reality Stars Dish On Their Favorite Villain, Show They'd Join At The Reality TV Awards! (From TooFab. 16 May 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Bones' Exclusive Interview: The Most Difficult and Amazing Things About Forensic Anthropology (From BuddyTV. 20 May 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- MTV's 'Finding Carter' Adds 12 Episodes to Season 2 Order (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 May 2015, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- New Bones Season 10,Episode 20 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By Fox (From OnTheFlix. 14 May 2015, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- 'Bones' Recap: Do Brennan and Booth No Longer Love Each Other? (From BuddyTV. 14 May 2015, 3:03 PM, PDT)
- New Bones Season 10,Episode 19 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 8 May 2015, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- New Bones Season 10,Episode 19 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By Fox (From OnTheFlix. 7 May 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)