She may be one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, but Anne Hathaway has her insecurities -- and a lot of them revolve around her weight.
Hathaway covers the January issue of Glamour magazine and admits she still feels out of place in the spotlight.
"I still feel the stress over 'Am I thin enough? Am I too thin? Is my body the right shape?'" the "Les Miserables" star, 30, explains to Glamour. "There's an obsessive quality to it that I thought I would've grown out of by now. It's an ongoing source of shame for me."
Hathaway says the same goes for her fashion decisions-- whether she's going to the supermarket or heading to the Oscars.
"I just think about the ridicule you get if you have an off day," she admits. "If people weren't watching, I'd be so much more eccentric. I know it makes me sound weak, »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Eva Longoria Makes Fun Of Her Wardrobe Malfunction On Twitter (From HollywoodLife. 19 May 2013, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- Eva Longoria Wardrobe Malfunction: No Underwear At Cannes (From HollywoodLife. 19 May 2013, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- What's The Big Frigin' Difference? (From TMZ. 19 May 2013, 12:40 AM, PDT)
Adam Shulman (II)
- Anne Hathaway Joins Song One (From MovieWeb. 15 May 2013, 4:25 PM, PDT)
- Cannes: Worldview Boards 'Song One,' Starring Anne Hathaway (From The Hollywood Reporter. 15 May 2013, 6:13 AM, PDT)
- Is Blond Anne Hathaway Having More Fun? She Hits 3 Parties in 4 Days! (From Popsugar. 10 May 2013, 10:59 AM, PDT)