She may be one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, but Anne Hathaway has her insecurities -- and a lot of them revolve around her weight.
Hathaway covers the January issue of Glamour magazine and admits she still feels out of place in the spotlight.
"I still feel the stress over 'Am I thin enough? Am I too thin? Is my body the right shape?'" the "Les Miserables" star, 30, explains to Glamour. "There's an obsessive quality to it that I thought I would've grown out of by now. It's an ongoing source of shame for me."
Hathaway says the same goes for her fashion decisions-- whether she's going to the supermarket or heading to the Oscars.
"I just think about the ridicule you get if you have an off day," she admits. "If people weren't watching, I'd be so much more eccentric. I know it makes me sound weak, »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Charlie Hunnam's Very Handsome Hollywood Evolution (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 2:48 PM, PST)
- Ivan Reitman’s original Ghostbusters 3 title and casting choices revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 17 December 2014, 2:33 PM, PST)
- Title and Casting Details on the Cancelled Ghostbusters 3 Project (From GeekTyrant. 17 December 2014, 7:58 AM, PST)
- Anne Hathaway Almost Drowns in Hawaii (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 January 2014, 11:08 AM, PST)
- Anne Hathaway injures foot on holiday (From RealBollywood. 9 January 2014, 11:40 PM, PST)
- 'Drowning' Anne Hathaway rescued by surfer in Hawaii (From RealBollywood. 9 January 2014, 9:58 PM, PST)