She may be one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, but Anne Hathaway has her insecurities -- and a lot of them revolve around her weight.
Hathaway covers the January issue of Glamour magazine and admits she still feels out of place in the spotlight.
"I still feel the stress over 'Am I thin enough? Am I too thin? Is my body the right shape?'" the "Les Miserables" star, 30, explains to Glamour. "There's an obsessive quality to it that I thought I would've grown out of by now. It's an ongoing source of shame for me."
Hathaway says the same goes for her fashion decisions-- whether she's going to the supermarket or heading to the Oscars.
"I just think about the ridicule you get if you have an off day," she admits. "If people weren't watching, I'd be so much more eccentric. I know it makes me sound weak, »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Interstellar: 10 Reasons It’s Nolan’s Worst Film (From Obsessed with Film. 23 November 2014, 3:29 AM, PST)
- Box Office: 'Mockingjay' trails previous 'Hunger Games' films with $55 million Friday (From Hitfix. 22 November 2014, 9:57 AM, PST)
- Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 Soars To Opening Weekend Blowout Win (From GossipCop. 22 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Anne Hathaway Almost Drowns in Hawaii (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 January 2014, 11:08 AM, PST)
- Anne Hathaway injures foot on holiday (From RealBollywood. 9 January 2014, 11:40 PM, PST)
- 'Drowning' Anne Hathaway rescued by surfer in Hawaii (From RealBollywood. 9 January 2014, 9:58 PM, PST)