She may be one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, but Anne Hathaway has her insecurities -- and a lot of them revolve around her weight.
Hathaway covers the January issue of Glamour magazine and admits she still feels out of place in the spotlight.
"I still feel the stress over 'Am I thin enough? Am I too thin? Is my body the right shape?'" the "Les Miserables" star, 30, explains to Glamour. "There's an obsessive quality to it that I thought I would've grown out of by now. It's an ongoing source of shame for me."
Hathaway says the same goes for her fashion decisions-- whether she's going to the supermarket or heading to the Oscars.
"I just think about the ridicule you get if you have an off day," she admits. "If people weren't watching, I'd be so much more eccentric. I know it makes me sound weak, »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z Go Vegan for Christmas (From National Ledger. 7 December 2013, 12:43 PM, PST)
- Von Trapps Wanted Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music' (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 December 2013, 9:21 AM, PST)
- The Braddies 2013: Peter Bradshaw nominates his films of the year (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 December 2013, 8:46 AM, PST)
Adam Shulman (II)
- Sundance 2014 – First Look Image: Anne Hathaway in Song One (From HeyUGuys. 5 December 2013, 1:34 PM, PST)
- Revealed: Find Out What Anne Hathaway's Husband Got Her for Her Birthday! (From E! Online. 13 November 2013, 10:41 AM, PST)
- Birthday Girl Anne Hathaway Turns 31! Look Back at Her Star Style Through the Years (From E! Online. 12 November 2013, 3:14 PM, PST)