Three clips from Thursday's all-new Grey's Anatomy shed light on the new interns' mindset.
Meredith and Cristina observe that they were once like these youngsters, and it's true. They talk a good game, but only to mask their various insecurities, and their competitiveness sometimes trumps their solidarity.
Sometimes, even the brightest of know-it-alls run into situations that leave them flustered.
April Kepner may be a "dud," but she can still put an intern in his place like nobody's business. Don't underestimate her poise as a doctor, no matter how many reasons she gives you to doubt her mental toughness.
Meanwhile, Camilla Luddington's Jo decides to run with Alex's teasing of her instead of fighting it in a scene that shows there's definitely a spark between these two, whether she chooses to embrace it or not.
Check out three clips from "Love Turns You Upside Down" and comment below:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Steve Marsi)
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 4/19/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 April 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Thursday Ratings: Scandal, Parenthood, The Crazy Ones, Surviving Jack, Reign (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 April 2014, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- SNL Is Planning a Star-Studded 40th Anniversary Special (From BuzzSugar. 18 April 2014, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: Cristina Yang Attends Harper Avery Ceremony, Jackson & April Fight About Religion (From Uinterview. 17 April 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: Cristina Gets Harper Avery Nomination; Callie & Arizona Want Another Baby (From Uinterview. 10 April 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: Virus Wreaks Havoc Among Hospital Staff (From Uinterview. 3 April 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)