Before there were Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston or Gwyneth Paltrow, Brad Pitt had one rather unfortunate hook-up with Robin Givens, the then-wife of Mike Tyson. In a new interview, the former heavyweight champion opens up about the time he found a very young Pitt in bed with his wife.
"I was getting a divorce. I was going to my lawyer's office to divorce her that day but I wanted to sneak in a quickie. This particular day, someone beat me to the punch," Tyson tells Yahoo! interviewer Graham Bensinger. "I guess Brad got there earlier than I did. I was mad as hell. You should've saw his face when he saw me."
At the time, Pitt was best known for his guest appearances on TV shows like "Dallas," and was not the household name he is today. As more than two decades have passed since the tryst -- and »
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Oscar Coverage. It's a Wrap! (From FilmExperience. 7 March 2014, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Tsr Blog: ‘Non-Stop’ and Why It’s Safe for Movie Planes to Crash Again (From Scorecard Review. 7 March 2014, 11:43 AM, PST)
- Ellen's Oscars selfie most retweeted ever – and more of us are taking them (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 March 2014, 9:39 AM, PST)
- Angelina Jolie tells the real story behind Disney's 'Maleficent' (From Hitfix. 7 March 2014, 12:58 PM, PST)
- 18 Reasons Lupita's Brother Had the Best Award Season Ever (From Popsugar. 7 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Blu-ray Release: Alexander Ultimate Cut (From Disc Dish. 7 March 2014, 9:42 AM, PST)
- Skin Specialist to Stars Arrested in Murder for Hire Plot (From TMZ. 7 March 2014, 12:30 AM, PST)
- The 25 best TV opening credit sequences of all-time (From Hitfix. 6 March 2014, 8:08 PM, PST)
- 'Hustle,' 'Wolf' beat 'Catching Fire' to lead 2014 MTV Movie Awards nominations (From Hitfix. 6 March 2014, 2:49 PM, PST)