This past Sunday's mid-season finale of AMC's The Walking Dead was, not surprisingly, a huge ratings hit for the network. The episode, written by Walking Dead comic book creator Robert Kirkman, was not only one of the best episodes of the series so far, but also the most intense and cringe-worthy to date, attracted 10.5 million viewers. While that was a slight decease from the 10.9 million viewers the show's October premiere got, Sunday's episode saw audience numbers up 58% compared to last season's mid-season finale. The show actually beat all commercial broadcast and cable fare in the 18-49 demographic audience. The show returns to AMC to finish out the season in February.
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- New Clip from Detention of the Dead (From DailyDead. 20 May 2013, 5:53 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Props Master John Sanders Teases New Weapons in Season 4 (From Dread Central. 20 May 2013, 5:27 PM, PDT)
- New Detention of the Dead Clip Finds the Dead Outside (From Dread Central. 20 May 2013, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- New Wizard World Variant Cover Art for The Walking Dead #1 (From DailyDead. 20 May 2013, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Season 4 Q&A with Props Master John Sanders (From DailyDead. 20 May 2013, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- Indie Spotlight (From DailyDead. 19 May 2013, 10:38 AM, PDT)