This past Sunday's mid-season finale of AMC's The Walking Dead was, not surprisingly, a huge ratings hit for the network. The episode, written by Walking Dead comic book creator Robert Kirkman, was not only one of the best episodes of the series so far, but also the most intense and cringe-worthy to date, attracted 10.5 million viewers. While that was a slight decease from the 10.9 million viewers the show's October premiere got, Sunday's episode saw audience numbers up 58% compared to last season's mid-season finale. The show actually beat all commercial broadcast and cable fare in the 18-49 demographic audience. The show returns to AMC to finish out the season in February.
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- 'Gotham': Fox's pre-Batman drama gets a logo and synopsis (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 11 March 2014, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Gotham TV Series Gets A Rain-Soaked Logo And Synopsis (From We Got This Covered. 11 March 2014, 3:31 PM, PDT)
- Official logo and synopsis for Fox's Batman prequel series Gotham (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 3:26 PM, PDT)
- Doc Of The Dead Review [SXSW 14] (From We Got This Covered. 10 March 2014, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- Another Clip and a Pair of Images Arrive from The Walking Dead Episode 4.14 - The Grove (From Dread Central. 10 March 2014, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Preview Panels from The Walking Dead #123 (From DailyDead. 10 March 2014, 11:41 AM, PDT)