Madame Tussauds museums are well known world over for their life like wax statues of popular world icons. As the Indian cinema went global in past few years, there has been an increase in the number of wax figures of well known Indian actors at the Tussauds museums. The latest addition comes in the form of the introduction of famous Bollywood stars wax statues that will be on display at Madame Tussauds, Washington DC.
The exhibit which will run through the end of the year as part of a travelling Bollywood exhibit at the famed wax museum features Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor.
The Washington DC exhibit which will be unveiled today will feature two dancers in turquoise and shiny gold sequined outfits performing a fusion of traditional and modern Indian dances. »
Similar News ItemsShah Rukh Khan (I)
- No bra or Savita Bhabhi say Censors to Baar Baar Dekho makers (From BollywoodHungama. 29 August 2016, 3:01 AM, PDT)
- First sneak peek of Anushka in Imtiaz Ali’s new film (From Bollyspice. 29 August 2016, 12:29 AM, PDT)
- Shah Rukh Khan Shares New Pictures from Imtiaz Ali Shoot (From Bollyspice. 26 August 2016, 7:33 PM, PDT)
- Jaya Prada turns senior deputy chairperson for Up Film Council (From BollywoodHungama. 29 August 2016, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes’ list of highest-paid actors (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2016, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Kaari Kaari lyrics leave audiences stunned and wondering (From Bollyspice. 27 August 2016, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Ranveer Singh to launch his clothing line (From BollywoodHungama. 29 August 2016, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Channel sources dismiss Jacqueline Fernandezs Rs 1 crore per day fee (From BollywoodHungama. 26 August 2016, 4:03 AM, PDT)
- Disney to scale back Indian production (reports) (From ScreenDaily. 26 August 2016, 3:14 AM, PDT)