Madame Tussauds museums are well known world over for their life like wax statues of popular world icons. As the Indian cinema went global in past few years, there has been an increase in the number of wax figures of well known Indian actors at the Tussauds museums. The latest addition comes in the form of the introduction of famous Bollywood stars wax statues that will be on display at Madame Tussauds, Washington DC.
The exhibit which will run through the end of the year as part of a travelling Bollywood exhibit at the famed wax museum features Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor.
The Washington DC exhibit which will be unveiled today will feature two dancers in turquoise and shiny gold sequined outfits performing a fusion of traditional and modern Indian dances. »
Similar News ItemsShah Rukh Khan
- Court exonerates Gaurang Doshi of financial obligations towards former wife Madhuri (From BollywoodHungama. 10 July 2014, 3:51 AM, PDT)
- Shah Rukh Khan wishes Ajay Devgn all the best (From BollywoodHungama. 8 July 2014, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- Happy New Years teaser promo out on August 15 (From BollywoodHungama. 7 July 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Abhishek flying off to Brazil for FIFA finals (From BollywoodHungama. 3 July 2014, 4:58 AM, PDT)
- Pictures! Shah Rukh Khan Honored with French “Knight of the Legion of Honour” (From Bollyspice. 2 July 2014, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- Behind The Scenes Video: Xoom In with Amtiabh Bachchan (From Bollyspice. 2 July 2014, 3:27 AM, PDT)
- Bollywood celebs unite to raise funds for Tigi Foundation (From BollywoodHungama. 8 July 2014, 7:26 AM, PDT)
- When Vidya fooled Hrithik! (From Bollyspice. 1 July 2014, 5:43 AM, PDT)
- First Hot Look: Hrithik and Katrina in Bang Bang (From Bollyspice. 30 June 2014, 11:48 AM, PDT)