Madame Tussauds museums are well known world over for their life like wax statues of popular world icons. As the Indian cinema went global in past few years, there has been an increase in the number of wax figures of well known Indian actors at the Tussauds museums. The latest addition comes in the form of the introduction of famous Bollywood stars wax statues that will be on display at Madame Tussauds, Washington DC.
The exhibit which will run through the end of the year as part of a travelling Bollywood exhibit at the famed wax museum features Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor.
The Washington DC exhibit which will be unveiled today will feature two dancers in turquoise and shiny gold sequined outfits performing a fusion of traditional and modern Indian dances. »
Similar News ItemsShah Rukh Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan starrer Fan to release on August 14 2015 (From BollywoodHungama. 2 September 2014, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- Happy New Year actor Sonu Sood gets police protection (From BollywoodHungama. 2 September 2014, 5:23 AM, PDT)
- Boman Irani granted police protection (From BollywoodHungama. 1 September 2014, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- R. Balki teams up once again with Eros for the Amitabh Bachchan starrer Shamitabh (From Bollyspice. 28 August 2014, 2:25 AM, PDT)
- Sonam to meet Big B in theaters - Plans stay on for Dolly Ki Doli and Shamitabh clash (From BollywoodHungama. 23 August 2014, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to share Bajirao Mastanis profit as fees (From BollywoodHungama. 22 August 2014, 5:46 AM, PDT)
- Hrithik Roshan supports casting of Salman Khan in Shuddhi (From Bollyspice. 30 August 2014, 11:23 PM, PDT)
- Celebrities at Aalim Hakim’s surprise Birthday Bash (From Bollyspice. 28 August 2014, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- Hrithik Roshan & Katrina Kaif sizzle in the song ‘Tu Meri’ (From Bollyspice. 22 August 2014, 6:32 AM, PDT)