Madame Tussauds museums are well known world over for their life like wax statues of popular world icons. As the Indian cinema went global in past few years, there has been an increase in the number of wax figures of well known Indian actors at the Tussauds museums. The latest addition comes in the form of the introduction of famous Bollywood stars wax statues that will be on display at Madame Tussauds, Washington DC.
The exhibit which will run through the end of the year as part of a travelling Bollywood exhibit at the famed wax museum features Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor.
The Washington DC exhibit which will be unveiled today will feature two dancers in turquoise and shiny gold sequined outfits performing a fusion of traditional and modern Indian dances. »
Similar News ItemsShah Rukh Khan (I)
- Kriti Sanon talks about losing out on Singh Is Bliing (From BollywoodHungama. 3 September 2015, 3:50 AM, PDT)
- Films Boutique to sell Ofir Raul Graizer's 'The Cakemaker' (From ScreenDaily. 2 September 2015, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Films Boutique to handle Ofir Raul Graizer's 'The Cakemaker' (From ScreenDaily. 2 September 2015, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Scoop Sunny Leone will seduce Ranbir Kapoor in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (From BollywoodHungama. 4 September 2015, 4:06 AM, PDT)
- Amitabh Bachchans twitter account hacked (From BollywoodHungama. 31 August 2015, 7:42 AM, PDT)
- Amitabh Bachchan Twitter Account Hacked – evidence turned over to Police (From Bollyspice. 31 August 2015, 6:01 AM, PDT)
- Hrithik & Sonam’s Dheere Dheere video song out now!! (From Bollyspice. 1 September 2015, 9:51 AM, PDT)
- Case filed against Coca Cola for not keeping promise of date with Hrithik Roshan (From BollywoodHungama. 19 August 2015, 7:47 AM, PDT)
- Brothers packs a punch Internationally (From Bollyspice. 19 August 2015, 5:08 AM, PDT)