Madame Tussauds museums are well known world over for their life like wax statues of popular world icons. As the Indian cinema went global in past few years, there has been an increase in the number of wax figures of well known Indian actors at the Tussauds museums. The latest addition comes in the form of the introduction of famous Bollywood stars wax statues that will be on display at Madame Tussauds, Washington DC.
The exhibit which will run through the end of the year as part of a travelling Bollywood exhibit at the famed wax museum features Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor.
The Washington DC exhibit which will be unveiled today will feature two dancers in turquoise and shiny gold sequined outfits performing a fusion of traditional and modern Indian dances. »
Similar News ItemsShah Rukh Khan (I)
- This new version of ‘Gerua’ shared by Shah Rukh Khan will definitely make you smile (From BollywoodHungama. 24 March 2017, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- Aditya Chopra woos Ranbir Kapoor for his next (From BollywoodHungama. 23 March 2017, 9:29 PM, PDT)
- Shah Rukh Khan praises Phillauri ahead of theatrical release (From indicine. 23 March 2017, 12:18 AM, PDT)
- Rohini Hattangadi’s Amazing New and Different Avatar in Sarkar 3 (From Bollyspice. 22 March 2017, 8:35 PM, PDT)
- When Ronit Roy got a chance to indulge his photography obsession on the sets of Sarkar 3 (From Bollyspice. 22 March 2017, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- Omg! Amitabh Bachchan’s old injury resurfaces and he has been sporting neck brace (From BollywoodHungama. 21 March 2017, 11:50 PM, PDT)
- Hrithik Roshan’s sons going snorkeling is the cutest picture you will see on the internet today! (From BollywoodHungama. 24 March 2017, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Salman Khan beats Akshay Kumar and Hrithik Roshan; becomes the highest advance taxpayer in the industry (From BollywoodHungama. 21 March 2017, 10:25 PM, PDT)
- Box Office: Kaabil week 7 collections, scores higher than Raees (From BollywoodHungama. 18 March 2017, 10:01 PM, PDT)