Madame Tussauds museums are well known world over for their life like wax statues of popular world icons. As the Indian cinema went global in past few years, there has been an increase in the number of wax figures of well known Indian actors at the Tussauds museums. The latest addition comes in the form of the introduction of famous Bollywood stars wax statues that will be on display at Madame Tussauds, Washington DC.
The exhibit which will run through the end of the year as part of a travelling Bollywood exhibit at the famed wax museum features Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor.
The Washington DC exhibit which will be unveiled today will feature two dancers in turquoise and shiny gold sequined outfits performing a fusion of traditional and modern Indian dances. »
Similar News ItemsShah Rukh Khan (I)
- Box Office: Shah Rukh Khan’s Jab Harry Met Sejal registers 17th highest Week 2 collections; below Ok Jaanu (From BollywoodHungama. 18 August 2017, 2:03 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: Jab Harry Met Sejal collects 4.25 cr in Week 2; total collections at Rs. 64 cr (From BollywoodHungama. 18 August 2017, 1:46 AM, PDT)
- Revealed: Maryam Zakaria to feature in an item song in Kapil Sharma-starrer Firangi (From BollywoodHungama. 18 August 2017, 12:42 AM, PDT)
- Confirmed: Amitabh Bachchan to star in Chiranjeevi’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy (From BollywoodHungama. 17 August 2017, 11:29 PM, PDT)
- Thugs of Hindostan Discover Malta’s connection to India (From Bollyspice. 16 August 2017, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Dilip Kumar receives a special visit from his son, Shah Rukh Khan! (From FilmiPop. 15 August 2017, 11:20 PM, PDT)
- Katrina Kaif meets mathematician Anand Kumar; is she reuniting with Hrithik Roshan for his next? (From BollywoodHungama. 17 August 2017, 10:08 PM, PDT)
- Hot: The hottest pair on screen is back again? (From Behindwoods. 17 August 2017, 4:13 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Akshay Kumar shares a heartfelt message thanking everyone including Hrithik Roshan for Toilet- Ek Prem Katha’s success (From BollywoodHungama. 15 August 2017, 10:13 PM, PDT)