Madame Tussauds museums are well known world over for their life like wax statues of popular world icons. As the Indian cinema went global in past few years, there has been an increase in the number of wax figures of well known Indian actors at the Tussauds museums. The latest addition comes in the form of the introduction of famous Bollywood stars wax statues that will be on display at Madame Tussauds, Washington DC.
The exhibit which will run through the end of the year as part of a travelling Bollywood exhibit at the famed wax museum features Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor.
The Washington DC exhibit which will be unveiled today will feature two dancers in turquoise and shiny gold sequined outfits performing a fusion of traditional and modern Indian dances. »
Similar News ItemsShah Rukh Khan (I)
- Salman Khan’s siter Arpita Khan’s Wedding pics (From BollywoodWorld. 24 November 2014, 10:33 AM, PST)
- Overseas Ranking: Top Stars of Bollywood (From indicine. 24 November 2014, 7:10 AM, PST)
- Shah Rukh Khan makes a 2 Am appearance at Arpitas reception (From BollywoodHungama. 24 November 2014, 3:02 AM, PST)
- Dhanush Aksharas buddy-bonding with Amitabh Bachchan (From BollywoodHungama. 22 November 2014, 2:45 AM, PST)
- Deepika learns Bengali for Piku (From Bollyspice. 22 November 2014, 1:02 AM, PST)
- Jay Sean – A BollySpice Exclusive! (From Bollyspice. 21 November 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
- The Perfect Party Season Hairstyles to Accompany your Little Black Dress, by Hairstylist to the Stars, Asgar Saboo (From Bollyspice. 6 November 2014, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’ Has Stellar Overseas Box Office (From Variety - Film News. 4 November 2014, 12:04 PM, PST)
- Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Roshan officially divorced (From BollywoodHungama. 1 November 2014, 5:52 AM, PDT)