Madame Tussauds museums are well known world over for their life like wax statues of popular world icons. As the Indian cinema went global in past few years, there has been an increase in the number of wax figures of well known Indian actors at the Tussauds museums. The latest addition comes in the form of the introduction of famous Bollywood stars wax statues that will be on display at Madame Tussauds, Washington DC.
The exhibit which will run through the end of the year as part of a travelling Bollywood exhibit at the famed wax museum features Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor.
The Washington DC exhibit which will be unveiled today will feature two dancers in turquoise and shiny gold sequined outfits performing a fusion of traditional and modern Indian dances. »
Similar News ItemsShah Rukh Khan (I)
- Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol and Rohit Shetty from Dilwale schedule in Bulgaria (From Bollyspice. 1 August 2015, 6:08 AM, PDT)
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Baahubali clash in India's heavyweight box office battle (From The Guardian - Film News. 29 July 2015, 2:55 AM, PDT)
- No special appearance for Ajay Devgn in Srk’s ‘Dilwale’ (From indicine. 28 July 2015, 11:22 PM, PDT)
- Kangana finally shares screen space with the legendary Amitabh Bachchan (From Bollyspice. 2 August 2015, 9:27 PM, PDT)
- Amitabh Bachchan responds to Anushka Sharmas twitter threat (From BollywoodHungama. 27 July 2015, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- Amitabh Bachchan at inauguration of Jamnabai Narsee International School (From Bollyspice. 27 July 2015, 5:19 AM, PDT)
- Freida Pinto responds to Hrithik Roshan’s praise (From Bollyspice. 1 August 2015, 6:14 AM, PDT)
- Freida Pinto responds to Hrithik Roshans tweet (From BollywoodHungama. 30 July 2015, 5:07 AM, PDT)
- Hrithik and Abhishek support Kunal Kapoor starrer ‘Kaun Kitney Paani Mein’ (From Bollyspice. 22 July 2015, 3:05 AM, PDT)