After five years of Californication, everyone is wondering if Californication can rekindle the spirit it had in its first four seasons. Without a doubt, Season 4 gave fans a strong grand finale, with Hank riding off into the sunset and the prospect of Karen and Becca moving on with their lives.
However, in Season 5, Californication through caution and reality out the window. Karen was with Richard Bates, aka old Hank. Becca was dating Tyler, aka new Hank. And Hank diving deeper into callous indifference.
Then, Hank got drugged by crazy Carrie.
Editor’S Pick: Californication closes with a Depressive Look Towards Season 6
Once again, Hank’s hopes for a future with Karen were dashed by the sins of his past. Would he survive? Of course, after all, there’s a sixth season.
Now, fans are waiting to see if the writers can pull a Superman on the series and save the »
- Bags Hooper
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Best Halloween costumes in movies (From Cineplex. 24 October 2016, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Slams U.S. For ‘Crucifying’ Her After Paparazzi Images With Koran Released (From ET Canada. 20 October 2016, 3:14 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Opens A Nightclub Named For Her In Athens (From Uinterview. 19 October 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)
"Sex and the City" (1998)
- Divorce: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 October 2016, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- Everything You Know about Clueless Is a Lie: Cher's Real Name Isn't What You Thought (From E! Online. 24 October 2016, 3:51 PM, PDT)
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur (From Deadline TV. 21 October 2016, 11:06 AM, PDT)
- What 'Westworld' Says About America Right Now (From Rolling Stone. 19 October 2016, 7:09 AM, PDT)
- Joe Corallo, Year One (From Comicmix. 18 October 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Escape’ New Trailer: Clive Owen and Dakota Fanning Star in Epic Car Chase Short Film — Watch (From Indiewire. 14 October 2016, 12:22 PM, PDT)