After five years of Californication, everyone is wondering if Californication can rekindle the spirit it had in its first four seasons. Without a doubt, Season 4 gave fans a strong grand finale, with Hank riding off into the sunset and the prospect of Karen and Becca moving on with their lives.
However, in Season 5, Californication through caution and reality out the window. Karen was with Richard Bates, aka old Hank. Becca was dating Tyler, aka new Hank. And Hank diving deeper into callous indifference.
Then, Hank got drugged by crazy Carrie.
Editor’S Pick: Californication closes with a Depressive Look Towards Season 6
Once again, Hank’s hopes for a future with Karen were dashed by the sins of his past. Would he survive? Of course, after all, there’s a sixth season.
Now, fans are waiting to see if the writers can pull a Superman on the series and save the »
- Bags Hooper
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- So Fetch! A Mean Girls Candy Line Is Totally Happening (From E! Online. 1 September 2015, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- The White House Responds to Kanye West's Bid For President (From Popsugar. 31 August 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan -- I Got the Motion in the Ocean (Video) (From TMZ. 30 August 2015, 7:26 AM, PDT)
"Sex and the City" (1998)
- First poster for Sundance hit James White (From Flickeringmyth. 31 August 2015, 11:15 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Jessica Parker, 50, Puts Hot Bod on Display While Vacationing in Ibiza (From TooFab. 28 August 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Jessica Parker's Impressive Beach Body Makes a Splash in Spain (From Popsugar. 28 August 2015, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- The Strain Recap: Nursery Crimes (From Vulture. 23 August 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Sinister 2 review – history repeats itself (From The Guardian - Film News. 23 August 2015, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Beyoncé Didn't Give an Interview For Her September Vogue Cover (From Popsugar. 20 August 2015, 11:05 AM, PDT)