It was confirmed last week that Aussie actor Hugh Jackman met with director Bryan Singer to discuss the reprisal of his role as Wolverine in the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past. Yesterday Access Hollywood spoke with actor who sounded positive about the possibility.
Wolverine plays a pivotal role in the comic book version of Days of Future Past and Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine has featured in every single live-action X-Men movie up to now and will of course appear in the character’s second solo outing with the July 26 release of The Wolverine.
X-Men: Days of Future Past has been co-written by Jane Goldman, Simon Kinberg and Matthew Vaughn and is inspired by Chris Claremont and John Byrne’s hugely popular story arc that ran through Uncanny X-Men #141 and 142 in 1981.
The plot in the comics details alternate Marvel future brought about when the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants kills a Us senator, »
- Stuart W. Bedford
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Jennifer Lawrence’s ‘Mockingjay’ Hitting $300 Million in U.S. (From Variety - Film News. 26 December 2014, 11:31 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence Visits Children’s Hospital on Christmas Eve (From Variety - Film News. 26 December 2014, 11:14 AM, PST)
- 'Conscious Uncoupling' and 7 Other Big Splits of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 December 2014, 10:52 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence tops Hollywood’s highest-grossing stars of 2014 (From Flickeringmyth. 26 December 2014, 12:12 PM, PST)
- Celebrities Celebrate Christmas on Instagram (From VH1.com. 26 December 2014, 9:51 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift Celebrates Christmas Eve With Hugh Jackman Before Receiving Her First Cat-Approved Gift (From E! Online. 24 December 2014, 3:16 PM, PST)
- ‘Steve Jobs’ San Francisco Shoot Seeks Vintage Techies (From Variety - Film News. 26 December 2014, 6:11 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Pratt Top Highest-Grossing Actors List (From Variety - Film News. 26 December 2014, 4:02 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Chris Pratt as 2014’s Highest Grossing Actor (From The Wrap. 26 December 2014, 3:28 PM, PST)