October 30th, 2012 will forever mark the end of an era. It is the day George Lucas stepped away from Star Wars, selling Lucasfilm to Disney and passing leadership of the company over to Kathleen Kennedy. It’s a day many fans waited for.
Anyone displeased with George Lucas’s Star Wars prequels – and their upcoming 3D re-releases – can now target their anticipation towards the year 2015, when the first non-Lucas film in the franchise is planned for release. But Lucas will still serve as a “creative consultant” on Episode 7 and its sequels so what does that mean?
- Rob Keyes
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- John Boyega Bought Some Weird Stuff with his Star Wars Paycheck (From TVovermind.com. 30 April 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- A Complete Guide To The Alien Cinematic Universe (From We Got This Covered. 30 April 2017, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Why Dirty Sci-Fi Is The Best Sci-Fi (From Flickeringmyth. 30 April 2017, 4:40 AM, PDT)
George Lucas (I)
- The Week in Star Wars – Episode IX release date revealed, next anthology movie update, The Last Jedi rumours and more (From Flickeringmyth. 30 April 2017, 3:46 AM, PDT)
- Greedo actor reveals deleted Han Solo scene from Star Wars, talks ‘Han Shot First’ debate (From Flickeringmyth. 30 April 2017, 1:58 AM, PDT)
- Beauty and the Beast knocks Star Wars out of the all-time domestic box office top 10 (From Flickeringmyth. 29 April 2017, 11:39 AM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Emma Watson would “love to do a sequel” to Beauty and the Beast (From Flickeringmyth. 30 April 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Emma Watson Has an Idea for a ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Sequel (From The Wrap. 28 April 2017, 9:46 AM, PDT)
- Emma Watson 'Would Love' To Do A Beauty & The Beast Sequel (From LRM Online. 28 April 2017, 9:33 AM, PDT)