The second season of the expensive and exhaustively painstaking remaster of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" hits Blu-ray in a few hours following on from the highly successful launch of the first season back in July.
Aside from an audio glitch in early discs, which was quickly remedied with a replacement program, the remastering job performed on the first season was met with universal acclaim by reviewers and Trek fans alike.
Post-production house CBS Digital was widely, and deservedly, lauded for their work which is amongst the best restorative work ever done on a Blu-ray title in the history of the format. Same goes for Robert Meyer Burnett and his team who have been assembling some truly incredible extras for these sets.
As a result of the quality of all this hard work, many were keenly awaiting this second season set which contains some of the best early episodes of the season. »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsRobert Meyer Burnett
- Comic-Con 2013 schedule: All the best movie events (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 7 July 2013, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- San Diego Comic-Con 2013: Day Four (July 21st) Light on Horror but Includes Supernatural, Under the Dome, The Skin Trade, and a Few Others (From Dread Central. 7 July 2013, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2013 schedule: See what's happening Friday (From EW.com - PopWatch. 5 July 2013, 2:52 PM, PDT)
"Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987)
- Captain Picard singing 'Let It Snow' is the perfect 'Star Trek' carol (From Pop2it. 4 December 2013, 11:40 AM, PST)
- Your guide to Thanksgiving Day marathons 2013 (From EW.com - PopWatch. 28 November 2013, 5:00 AM, PST)
- The 2013 SciFi Mafia Blu-ray/DVD, Soundtrack and Book Gift Guide (From ScifiMafia. 28 November 2013, 2:30 AM, PST)
"Star Trek: Enterprise" (2001)
- Win the Ultimate Star Trek Movies 1-10 Collectors Edition on Blu-ray (From HeyUGuys. 4 December 2013, 9:45 AM, PST)
- David Goodman Inks New Overall Deal With 20th Century Fox TV (From Deadline TV. 25 November 2013, 4:15 PM, PST)
- 5 Ways Star Trek Can Make You A Better Teacher (From Obsessed with Film. 25 November 2013, 2:52 AM, PST)