The second season of the expensive and exhaustively painstaking remaster of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" hits Blu-ray in a few hours following on from the highly successful launch of the first season back in July.
Aside from an audio glitch in early discs, which was quickly remedied with a replacement program, the remastering job performed on the first season was met with universal acclaim by reviewers and Trek fans alike.
Post-production house CBS Digital was widely, and deservedly, lauded for their work which is amongst the best restorative work ever done on a Blu-ray title in the history of the format. Same goes for Robert Meyer Burnett and his team who have been assembling some truly incredible extras for these sets.
As a result of the quality of all this hard work, many were keenly awaiting this second season set which contains some of the best early episodes of the season. »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsRobert Meyer Burnett
- 'Star Trek and What DC is Getting Wrong (Special Guest Robert Meyer Burnett)' -- Los Fanboys Podcast: Episode 18 (From LatinoReview. 14 June 2016, 6:18 PM, PDT)
- Star Trek Fan Film Lawsuit Dropped by Paramount (From MovieWeb. 22 May 2016, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Comic Con 2015 Saturday Schedule (From MovieWeb. 27 June 2015, 12:18 PM, PDT)
"Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987)
- First Look CBS TV’s Star Trek: Discovery – Watch The Comic-Con 2016 Star Trek 50th Anniversary Panel (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 24 July 2016, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- New Star Trek TV Series Entitled Discovery, Watch Stirring First Teaser (From We Got This Covered. 24 July 2016, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- Dark Matter Season 2 Episode 4 Review: We Were Family (From TVfanatic. 22 July 2016, 8:00 PM, PDT)
"Star Trek: Enterprise" (2001)
- The Current Debate: What "Star Trek Beyond" Learns From TV (From MUBI. 27 July 2016, 3:53 AM, PDT)
- Star Trek Beyond opens to $89 million worldwide (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2016, 4:53 PM, PDT)
- New "Star Trek: Discovery" TV Series (From SneakPeek. 25 July 2016, 5:03 AM, PDT)