"The Amazing Spider-Man" director Marc Webb used his Twitter account today to announce that "Chronicle" and "Lawless" scene stealer Dane DeHaan has been cast as Harry Osborn in the upcoming sequel to the superhero franchise reboot.
DeHaan was one of the earliest names mentioned as a potential candidate for the part last month. Meanwhile, Jamie Foxx gave a short interview with Et confirming his role as the villain Electro in the movie.
Foxx says: "Electro is a great character. I met with the director, Mark Webb, I met with Andrew Garfield, and we talked. … I think Electro will be an exciting character to play because he's a … genius electrician-type person, and he gets the short end of the stick from the whole world, and the next thing you know he turns it on."
Source: Twitter & Et Online »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsAndrew Garfield (I)
- Tom Holland Believes His Spider-Man Would Beat Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield In A Fight (From We Got This Covered. 20 January 2017, 12:15 PM, PST)
- Martin Scorsese’s ‘Silence’ Adds Hundreds of Theaters Ahead of Oscar Nominations (From Variety - Film News. 19 January 2017, 5:57 PM, PST)
- Oscars 2017: What Are Mel Gibson’s Chances of a Best Director Nomination For ‘Hacksaw Ridge’? (From Scott Feinberg. 19 January 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Spider-Man Is On The Run In First Look At The Clone Conspiracy #5 (From We Got This Covered. 20 January 2017, 7:15 PM, PST)
- Tom Holland Makes One Bold Claim About His Spider-Man (From MovieWeb. 20 January 2017, 10:25 AM, PST)
- Newswire: Miles Morales will be Sony’s friendly animated Spider-Man in a new movie (From The AV Club. 19 January 2017, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Airbnb Predicts Over 15,000 Guests to Stay in D.C. Listings This Weekend (From PEOPLE.com. 20 January 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Mark Burnett’s Ties to Trump Put Him in Tricky Situation (From Variety - TV News. 19 January 2017, 11:20 AM, PST)
- Overused Movie Trailer Sound Effects Are Slammed In New Supercut — Watch (From Indiewire. 19 January 2017, 10:20 AM, PST)