"The Amazing Spider-Man" director Marc Webb used his Twitter account today to announce that "Chronicle" and "Lawless" scene stealer Dane DeHaan has been cast as Harry Osborn in the upcoming sequel to the superhero franchise reboot.
DeHaan was one of the earliest names mentioned as a potential candidate for the part last month. Meanwhile, Jamie Foxx gave a short interview with Et confirming his role as the villain Electro in the movie.
Foxx says: "Electro is a great character. I met with the director, Mark Webb, I met with Andrew Garfield, and we talked. … I think Electro will be an exciting character to play because he's a … genius electrician-type person, and he gets the short end of the stick from the whole world, and the next thing you know he turns it on."
Source: Twitter & Et Online »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsAndrew Garfield (I)
- Mel Gibson’s Hacksaw Ridge Adds Luke Bracey (From We Got This Covered. 26 August 2015, 7:33 AM, PDT)
- Casting: Bracey, Hayes, Mitchell, Cranston (From Dark Horizons. 25 August 2015, 8:34 PM, PDT)
- Luke Bracey Joins Mel Gibson’s ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 August 2015, 5:31 PM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- FrightFest announces launch titles for FrightFest Presents (From Flickeringmyth. 25 August 2015, 9:52 AM, PDT)
- Casting Bites: Chris Evans, Rosamund Pike, Jeff Bridges to Work With Former 'Spider-Man' Director and More (From Movies.com. 18 August 2015, 9:35 PM, PDT)
- Chris Evans Will Play A Surrogate Father For Marc Webb In Gifted (From We Got This Covered. 18 August 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino Teases Science Fiction Film Idea & Suggests One More Western To Come (From The Playlist. 25 August 2015, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- MTV’s Video Music Awards to Honor Kanye West (From Variety - TV News. 25 August 2015, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Kanye West to Receive Vma Video Vanguard Award (From Rolling Stone. 25 August 2015, 10:29 AM, PDT)