"The Amazing Spider-Man" director Marc Webb used his Twitter account today to announce that "Chronicle" and "Lawless" scene stealer Dane DeHaan has been cast as Harry Osborn in the upcoming sequel to the superhero franchise reboot.
DeHaan was one of the earliest names mentioned as a potential candidate for the part last month. Meanwhile, Jamie Foxx gave a short interview with Et confirming his role as the villain Electro in the movie.
Foxx says: "Electro is a great character. I met with the director, Mark Webb, I met with Andrew Garfield, and we talked. … I think Electro will be an exciting character to play because he's a … genius electrician-type person, and he gets the short end of the stick from the whole world, and the next thing you know he turns it on."
Source: Twitter & Et Online »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsAndrew Garfield (I)
- Is four years too long to wait for The Amazing Spider-Man 3? (From Flickeringmyth. 29 September 2014, 6:50 PM, PDT)
- Oscar Season Preview (From Cinelinx. 29 September 2014, 12:32 PM, PDT)
- Recap: 'Saturday Night Live' – Chris Pratt and Ariana Grande (From Hitfix. 27 September 2014, 7:56 PM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Netflix plans futuristic King Kong animated series (From Flickeringmyth. 1 October 2014, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Does Marvel Studios need X-Men, Fantastic Four and Spider-Man back? (From Flickeringmyth. 30 September 2014, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Dennis Quaid Will Seek Out The Truth In Dan Rather Scandal Flick (From We Got This Covered. 30 September 2014, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Revenge is the name of the game in new Horrible Bosses 2 trailer (From Cineplex. 1 October 2014, 10:33 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Get Revenge In New Trailer For 'Horrible Bosses 2' Starring Jason Bateman, Charlie Day & Jason Sudeikis (From The Playlist. 1 October 2014, 4:52 AM, PDT)
- New Trailer for Horrible Bosses 2 (From Worst Previews. 1 October 2014, 4:33 AM, PDT)