"The Amazing Spider-Man" director Marc Webb used his Twitter account today to announce that "Chronicle" and "Lawless" scene stealer Dane DeHaan has been cast as Harry Osborn in the upcoming sequel to the superhero franchise reboot.
DeHaan was one of the earliest names mentioned as a potential candidate for the part last month. Meanwhile, Jamie Foxx gave a short interview with Et confirming his role as the villain Electro in the movie.
Foxx says: "Electro is a great character. I met with the director, Mark Webb, I met with Andrew Garfield, and we talked. … I think Electro will be an exciting character to play because he's a … genius electrician-type person, and he gets the short end of the stick from the whole world, and the next thing you know he turns it on."
Source: Twitter & Et Online »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsAndrew Garfield (I)
- Nathan Lane and Andrew Garfield star in National Theatre Live’s Angels in America at select Cineplex theatres (From Cineplex. 23 June 2017, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- You'll Need to Cool Off After Seeing These Sexy Celebrity Beach Pda Pictures (From Popsugar. 22 June 2017, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- Oscars at the Halfway Mark: ‘Logan,’ ‘Get Out’ and Women Directors (From Variety - Film News. 22 June 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- First Spider-Man: Homecoming reactions hit the web, suggest another winner for Marvel Studios (From Flickeringmyth. 24 June 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Spider-Man: 15 Lessons Homecoming Needs To Learn From The Other Movies (From Screen Rant. 23 June 2017, 6:01 AM, PDT)
- "Venom" Movie Updates (From SneakPeek. 21 June 2017, 11:13 PM, PDT)
- Jamie Foxx Recalls Meeting Kanye for the First Time, Does Hilarious Impression – Watch! (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 June 2017, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- Jamie Foxx Let Ed Sheeran Crash on His Couch Before the Brit Made it Big (Watch) (From Variety - TV News. 24 June 2017, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- Jamie Foxx Is to Blame for Ed Sheeran’s Success… Sort Of (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 June 2017, 10:12 AM, PDT)