The Top 6 on The Voice sang for a chance to move on to the Top 4 this Monday. Each contestant performed two songs, one they chose, and one chosen by their coach. Let's run through how the night went down...
Nicholas David - Team Cee Lo - "September"
I agree with Pat's advice to go all out at this point in the competition, especially if you think you're in the bottom half of the Top 6. The issue here was that this Earth, Wind, and Fire joint was one of the worst possible choices to do something like that. Like Cee Lo has done for most of the season, he chose another played out song that was very difficult to make current. It is possible though, because we saw Colton Dixon knock it out of the park and make it relevant on American Idol.
Cassadee Pope - Team Blake - »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Dan Forcella)
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/1/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 August 2015, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood's Baby Boy Is the Ultimate Explorer While Hanging Out With Mike Fisher—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 1 August 2015, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- Fox Cancels Ryan Seacrest's 'Knock Knock Live' After 2 Episodes (From Moviefone. 31 July 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
Simon Cowell (I)
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini's lighted candle therapy (From Virgin Media - TV. 2 August 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Simon Cowell 'old uncle' of The X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 2 August 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- See a New Photo of Simon Cowell's Mini-Me Son Eric -- He's So Big Now! (From TooFab. 31 July 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- Selena Gomez, Brad Paisley, Missy Elliott, and John Fogerty Join The Voice as Mentors (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2015, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Blake Shelton Returns to the Stage for First Concert Since Miranda Lambert Divorce, Admits This "Isn't My Week" (From E! Online. 25 July 2015, 4:52 PM, PDT)
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's Latest Tweets Might Surprise You (From Popsugar. 25 July 2015, 9:36 AM, PDT)