Arnold Schwarzenegger is returning to his action star roots with the upcoming films The Last Stand, The Tomb, and Ten, but the 65-year-old former Governor hasn’t been shy about accepting his old age. In each of his new roles, Schwarzenegger is playing characters that are bruised and battered and, generally speaking, wiser for it.
Nowhere will this new identity be clearer than in Schwarzenegger’s return to one of his most famous characters, Conan the Barbarian, in the film Legend of Conan. Recently, producer Chris Morgan talked about the movie and how the sequel will depict a Conan that is far removed from his warrior days.
Speaking with the Los Angeles Times, Morgan explained that in the new film, Conan is deep into his “magisterial rule ...
Click to continue reading Producer Chris Morgan Discusses ‘Legend of Conan’ Themes & Plot
- Rob Frappier
Similar News ItemsArnold Schwarzenegger
- Escape Plan writer to adapt Monster Republic (From ScreenDaily. 25 November 2014, 3:53 AM, PST)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Running Man Screens at Schlafly Dec. 3rd – ‘Strange Brew’ (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 24 November 2014, 8:30 PM, PST)
- First Look: Arnold Schwarzenegger Is an Older Terminator, Plus: Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Cast (From Movies.com. 24 November 2014, 2:15 PM, PST)
Conan the Barbarian (1982)
- After ‘Dumb and Dumber To,’ Nine Other ’90s Comedies that Could Get a Sequel (From Variety - Film News. 19 November 2014, 9:25 AM, PST)
- Could "The Running Man" Be Revived? (From Dark Horizons. 18 November 2014, 8:04 AM, PST)
- An Evening with Arnold Schwarzenegger: 8 highlights from London Q&A (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 16 November 2014, 6:27 AM, PST)
The Last Stand (2013)
- First Flight clip from Disney’s Big Hero 6 (From Flickeringmyth. 18 November 2014, 3:30 AM, PST)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger hints at The Running Man 2 (From Den of Geek. 16 November 2014, 11:10 PM, PST)
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 30 October 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)