Arnold Schwarzenegger is returning to his action star roots with the upcoming films The Last Stand, The Tomb, and Ten, but the 65-year-old former Governor hasn’t been shy about accepting his old age. In each of his new roles, Schwarzenegger is playing characters that are bruised and battered and, generally speaking, wiser for it.
Nowhere will this new identity be clearer than in Schwarzenegger’s return to one of his most famous characters, Conan the Barbarian, in the film Legend of Conan. Recently, producer Chris Morgan talked about the movie and how the sequel will depict a Conan that is far removed from his warrior days.
Speaking with the Los Angeles Times, Morgan explained that in the new film, Conan is deep into his “magisterial rule ...
Click to continue reading Producer Chris Morgan Discusses ‘Legend of Conan’ Themes & Plot
- Rob Frappier
Similar News ItemsArnold Schwarzenegger
- The Curse Of The Second Half Ruins A Potentially Explosive Sequel – Subhash K Jha reviews Ghayal Once Again (From Bollyspice. 9 February 2016, 2:22 AM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Deadpool’ (From Variety - Film News. 6 February 2016, 9:00 PM, PST)
- The new Coca-Cola advert: they don’t just want your money, they want your heart (From The Guardian - TV News. 6 February 2016, 1:00 AM, PST)
Conan the Barbarian (1982)
- Break Point: Calling Time on the 80s/90s Remake Craze (From HeyUGuys. 10 February 2016, 4:30 AM, PST)
- Crush Your Enemies and Hear the Lamentations of Their Women in New Conan the Barbarian Game! (From Dread Central. 2 February 2016, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Announcement trailer for Conan Exiles (From Flickeringmyth. 31 January 2016, 11:05 AM, PST)
The Last Stand (2013)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger swears they're still making 'Conan The Conqueror' (From Hitfix. 27 January 2016, 11:50 PM, PST)
- Top 100 Most Anticipated Foreign Films of 2016: #94. Kim Jee-woon’s Secret Agent (From ioncinema. 5 January 2016, 12:00 PM, PST)
- ‘Sicario’ is Villeneuve’s biggest effort, but not necessarily his best (From SoundOnSight. 25 September 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)