This week on Castle, fans were gifted with the ABC series’ first-ever Christmas episode — but would Rick find Kate under his tree?
Home Alone | Christmas apparently is a huge — huge — thing for Rick, and as such he’s crestfallen to learn that both Alexis and Martha have broken tradition by making other plans for Christmas Eve. After venting to Beckett, he confirms that she is still on board to ring in the holiday with him. She tentatively nods, but stresses: “No presents. It’s too stressful for the first year” as a couple.
The pair’s planning is interrupted by »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Castle" (2009)
- 'Little Rascals' Star Bug Hall Marries Jill Marie DeGroff -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 February 2017, 11:35 AM, PST)
- Ed Sheeran to Perform at Grammys (From PEOPLE.com. 12 February 2017, 11:40 AM, PST)
- Lifetime Finds Its Menendez Brothers in Nico Tortorella, Glee's Myko Olivier (From TVLine.com. 9 February 2017, 3:37 PM, PST)
Home Alone (1990)
- The Last Straw? All About Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna’s Blowout Fight Before Split (From PEOPLE.com. 17 February 2017, 9:17 AM, PST)
- Plies DUI Arrest Dash Cam Footage, Chillin' 'Home Alone' T-Shirt (Video) (From TMZ. 15 February 2017, 12:30 AM, PST)
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Episode 11 Review – ‘Turncoat’ (From Flickeringmyth. 8 February 2017, 6:20 AM, PST)
- Felicia Day Welcomes Daughter Calliope Maeve (From PEOPLE.com. 30 January 2017, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Baby Girl on the Way for Felicia Day (From PEOPLE.com. 4 January 2017, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Did Timeless Take a Gamble? Did NCIS Reveal Disappoint? Does Jane's Ex Need Good Loving? And More TV Qs! (From TVLine.com. 25 November 2016, 11:00 AM, PST)