This week on Castle, fans were gifted with the ABC series’ first-ever Christmas episode — but would Rick find Kate under his tree?
Home Alone | Christmas apparently is a huge — huge — thing for Rick, and as such he’s crestfallen to learn that both Alexis and Martha have broken tradition by making other plans for Christmas Eve. After venting to Beckett, he confirms that she is still on board to ring in the holiday with him. She tentatively nods, but stresses: “No presents. It’s too stressful for the first year” as a couple.
The pair’s planning is interrupted by »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Castle" (2009)
- Scoop: Brooklyn Decker, Ethan Embry Join Netflix Comedy Grace and Frankie (From TVLine.com. 29 July 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Ratings: Ninja Warrior Hits 2-Year High Vs. All-Time Low Bachelorette Finale (From TVLine.com. 29 July 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Castle's Molly Quinn Talks Teary Finale, the Alexis-Kate Tension That Follows (From TVLine.com. 29 July 2014, 7:41 AM, PDT)
Home Alone (1990)
- Film Review: ‘The House of Magic’ (From Variety - Film News. 21 July 2014, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- First Look: Adam Sandler & Peter Dinklage's Mullet Arrive in 'Pixels' (From FirstShowing.net. 18 July 2014, 7:23 AM, PDT)
- Adam Sandler, Josh Gad, and Peter Dinklage battle Pac-Man in 'Pixels' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 July 2014, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- Vampire Diaries @ Comic-Con: Will Elena Thwart 'Steroline'? Plus: Alaric (Finally) Gets Some! (From TVLine.com. 26 July 2014, 5:17 PM, PDT)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' screenwriter talks cosmic passions and the Marvel experience (From Hitfix. 23 July 2014, 10:06 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Vampire Diaries Adds 2, Disney's Haunted Mansion and More (From TVLine.com. 17 July 2014, 11:50 AM, PDT)