Do not adjust your computer screens. The above image captures the unique camera angle from which the 150th episode of Bones was shot.
At its essence, “The Ghost in the Machine” is a first-person narrative of what happens in and around the Jeffersonian Lab from the victim’s point of view.By virtue of its nature, the visual perspective is limited – and requires a dose of dramamine during the quick cuts – but that does not diminish the episode as a whole by any means.
The story is told through the eyes of Colin Gibson, a 14-year-old boy whose life was snuffed out too soon, his body stuffed in a greenhouse only to be uncovered by Brennan (Emily Deschnael) and Hodgins (Tj Thyne) two years later. Avalon Harmonia ...
- Heather Donmoyer
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- Watch a thrilling new Sleepy Hollow teaser as season 3 hits the UK (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 October 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Sky Living picks up Limitless TV series and Shonda Rhimes's The Catch (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 October 2015, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- Bones Star Emily Deschanel and Executive Producer Michael Peterson Preview Season 11 (From TVovermind.com. 5 October 2015, 7:32 AM, PDT)
- Bones: Season 11 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 October 2015, 3:29 PM, PDT)
- Bones Finale Sneak Peek: Whoa, Is Brennan Leaving Her Job?! (From E! Online. 10 June 2015, 8:54 AM, PDT)
- Holy Crap, Bones Just Revealed Angela's Real Name and It's Better Than We Ever Could've Dreamed Of (From E! Online. 3 June 2015, 7:55 AM, PDT)
Ghost in the Machine (1993)
- Awareness and Advocacy in Degrassi: The Next Generation (From SoundOnSight. 9 April 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Supernatural season 10 episode 13 review: Halt & Catch Fire (From Den of Geek. 13 February 2015, 8:54 AM, PST)
- The Definitive Movies of 1995 (From SoundOnSight. 30 January 2015, 8:01 PM, PST)