Do not adjust your computer screens. The above image captures the unique camera angle from which the 150th episode of Bones was shot.
At its essence, “The Ghost in the Machine” is a first-person narrative of what happens in and around the Jeffersonian Lab from the victim’s point of view.By virtue of its nature, the visual perspective is limited – and requires a dose of dramamine during the quick cuts – but that does not diminish the episode as a whole by any means.
The story is told through the eyes of Colin Gibson, a 14-year-old boy whose life was snuffed out too soon, his body stuffed in a greenhouse only to be uncovered by Brennan (Emily Deschnael) and Hodgins (Tj Thyne) two years later. Avalon Harmonia ...
- Heather Donmoyer
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- Greg Berlanti Producing Fox Comedy From ‘Super Troopers’ Writer/Actress Marisa Coughlan (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 20 October 2016, 5:41 PM, PDT)
- Sci-Fi Short ‘Real Artists’ Looks to Grapple with AI’s Role in the Future of Filmmaking (From Indiewire. 10 October 2016, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- Sleepy Hollow Season 4: Tom Mison on That Porch Scene, Crane's New Partner and Life After Abbie (From TVLine.com. 9 October 2016, 3:42 PM, PDT)
- Bones: Fox Releases Final Season Synopsis (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 September 2016, 5:10 PM, PDT)
- Bones: Ed Asner & Hal Holbrook Join Final Season of Fox Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 August 2016, 8:47 PM, PDT)
- Bones Team Challenges Fans to Guess Big Season 12 Twist, Previews 'Jeopardy' for All in Series Finale (From TVLine.com. 22 July 2016, 7:35 PM, PDT)
Colin Gibson (I)
- Guy Pearce, Kylie Minogue comedy 'Flammable Children' gears up for Australia shoot (From ScreenDaily. 10 October 2016, 6:11 AM, PDT)
- Stephan Elliott’s Flammable Children gears up to shoot (From IF.com.au. 9 October 2016, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- Stephan Elliott Seeks ‘Priscilla’ Reunion in Cannes with ‘Flammable Children’ (From Variety - Film News. 14 May 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)