Do not adjust your computer screens. The above image captures the unique camera angle from which the 150th episode of Bones was shot.
At its essence, “The Ghost in the Machine” is a first-person narrative of what happens in and around the Jeffersonian Lab from the victim’s point of view.By virtue of its nature, the visual perspective is limited – and requires a dose of dramamine during the quick cuts – but that does not diminish the episode as a whole by any means.
The story is told through the eyes of Colin Gibson, a 14-year-old boy whose life was snuffed out too soon, his body stuffed in a greenhouse only to be uncovered by Brennan (Emily Deschnael) and Hodgins (Tj Thyne) two years later. Avalon Harmonia ...
- Heather Donmoyer
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- Evan Helmuth, ‘The Devil Inside’ Actor, Dies at 40 (From The Wrap. 19 July 2017, 10:33 PM, PDT)
- Evan Helmuth Dies: ‘The Devil Inside’ Actor Was 40 (From Deadline TV. 19 July 2017, 8:19 PM, PDT)
- Amazon releases character promo images and descriptions for The Tick reboot (From Flickeringmyth. 19 July 2017, 4:33 AM, PDT)
- Win Bones: Season 12 on DVD (From HeyUGuys. 19 June 2017, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Bones: The Long Plan to Blow Up the Lab in the Series Finale (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 April 2017, 9:37 PM, PDT)
- Bones: Hart Hanson Talks About Reviving the Fox TV Show Someday (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 March 2017, 7:40 PM, PDT)
Colin Gibson (I)
- First look: Kylie Minogue, Guy Pearce ignite 'Flammable Children' (From ScreenDaily. 8 February 2017, 10:00 PM, PST)
- First look: Kylie Minogue and Guy Pearce reunited for 'Flammable Children' (From ScreenDaily. 8 February 2017, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Guy Pearce, Kylie Minogue comedy 'Flammable Children' gears up for Australia shoot (From ScreenDaily. 10 October 2016, 6:11 AM, PDT)