Do not adjust your computer screens. The above image captures the unique camera angle from which the 150th episode of Bones was shot.
At its essence, “The Ghost in the Machine” is a first-person narrative of what happens in and around the Jeffersonian Lab from the victim’s point of view.By virtue of its nature, the visual perspective is limited – and requires a dose of dramamine during the quick cuts – but that does not diminish the episode as a whole by any means.
The story is told through the eyes of Colin Gibson, a 14-year-old boy whose life was snuffed out too soon, his body stuffed in a greenhouse only to be uncovered by Brennan (Emily Deschnael) and Hodgins (Tj Thyne) two years later. Avalon Harmonia ...
- Heather Donmoyer
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- 11 stars of classic '90s teen movies: Where are they now? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 January 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Backstrom Season 1 Review (From We Got This Covered. 23 January 2015, 9:56 AM, PST)
- Backstrom: Is Fox's Newest Antihero a Case Worth Cracking? (From TVLine.com. 22 January 2015, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Once, Empire, Defiance, Grey's, Bones, The Following, Supernatural and More (From TVLine.com. 23 January 2015, 10:03 AM, PST)
- New Bones Season 10 Second Half Spoilers Dished Out By A Castmember (From OnTheFlix. 10 January 2015, 11:57 AM, PST)
- Bones: Season 10 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 December 2014, 12:42 PM, PST)
Ghost in the Machine (1993)
- How Doctor Who series 8 tapped into horror (From Den of Geek. 9 November 2014, 4:05 PM, PST)
- New Who Review – “Dark Water” (From Comicmix. 2 November 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Rachel Talalay interview: directing Doctor Who series 8's finale (From Den of Geek. 30 October 2014, 12:17 AM, PDT)