Kristin Chenoweth has a surprising new beau!
Video: Jake Pavelka Dishes on his Chippendales Gig
The singer/actress, 44, confirmed to People Magazine that she is indeed dating a somewhat infamous alum of the Bachelor franchise, Jake Pavelka.
"We have been spending a little time together," confessed Chenoweth of her budding courtship with Pavelka, 34.
Related: Kristin Chenoweth Talks On-Set Injury
People reports the couple has been dating since meeting at an event in October.
Chenoweth adds she has a new-found gusto for life, following her devastating head injury on the set of The Good Wife in July.
"I've realized life is short," she said. "I want to do things that make me happy." »
Similar News ItemsKristin Chenoweth
- ‘American Gods': Why Neil Gaiman Was ‘Deeply Concerned’ First Time He Watched Starz Series (From The Wrap. 28 April 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: How ‘American Gods’ Star Ricky Whittle Found Karma Following Drama on ‘The 100’ Set (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 April 2017, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- American Gods: Dueling Deities, Altered Easter, Bryan Fuller's Favorites and More Scoop on Starz's Fantasy Drama (From TVLine.com. 28 April 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
"The Good Wife" (2009)
- Early Pilot Buzz: What’s Heating Up for the 2017-2018 TV Season? (From Variety - TV News. 28 April 2017, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Anika Noni Rose Options Rights to Best-Selling Ya Series “Shadowshaper” (From Women and Hollywood. 27 April 2017, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- HBO, Zee Entertainment Take ‘The Good Fight’ to Nordic Region, India (From Variety - TV News. 27 April 2017, 4:54 AM, PDT)
- Brandi Glanville Kisses Boyfriend — and ‘Real Man’ — Donald Friese at Coachella (From PEOPLE.com. 24 April 2017, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – My Pet Dinosaur (2017) (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2017, 2:50 AM, PDT)
- Scandal Round Table: Keeping Their Souls (From TVfanatic. 17 April 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)