An Australian cinematographer, who shot the skateboarding piece of content for Burn energy drink, has been acknowledged at the New York Film Critics Circle Awards for his work in film.
This year Fraser was director of phiotography on Andrew Dominik’s Killing Them Softly and Rupert Sander’s Snow White and the Huntsman and in the past shot Australian films Last Ride by Glendyn Ivin and The Boys Are Back by Scott Hicks.
The Melbourne cinematographer also shot Ignite, the award-winning branded piece for Coke’s Burn energy drink and the Call of Duty: Black Ops ad.
The post Melbourne cinematographer wins New York Film Critics Circle »
- Colin Delaney
Similar News ItemsSnow White and the Huntsman (2012)
- Movie News: Scarlett Johansson Offered 'Ghost in the Shell'; Chris Rock's 'Top Five' Gets Funny First Trailer (From Movies.com. 17 October 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Roar: Tigers Of The Sundarbans created by world class VFX technicians and cinematographers (From Bollyspice. 17 October 2014, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- Scarlett Johansson Touted For Live-Action Ghost In The Shell (From Twitch. 17 October 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
The Hurt Locker (2008)
- Two new clips from Horns starring Daniel Radcliffe (From Flickeringmyth. 21 October 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Will 'Fury,' Brad Pitt and Logan Lerman join the battle for Oscars? (From Gold Derby. 20 October 2014, 12:39 AM, PDT)
- Will "Fury," Brad Pitt and Logan Lerman join the battle for Oscars? (From Gold Derby. 20 October 2014, 12:39 AM, PDT)
Zero Dark Thirty (2012)
- Halo: Nightfall Agent Locke trailer (From Den of Geek. 20 October 2014, 8:14 PM, PDT)
- Tech Support: 'Godzilla,' 'Fury,' 'Interstellar' and more square off for Best Sound Editing (From Hitfix. 20 October 2014, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- More New Footage In Latest Interstellar TV Spots (From ComicBookMovie. 20 October 2014, 2:50 AM, PDT)