Director Marc Webb announced the news today via Twitter:
Meet Harry Osborn. @danedehaan.
DeHaan is most known for his role in Chronicle, where he played a manic depressive outsider who went on a super-powered bender. Although DeHaan might not put on the mask of the Goblin in the Spidey sequel, he’ll most likely become the Goblin by movie three – thus mimicking the first Spider-Man trilogy.
Jamie Foxx is confirmed as Spidey’s new enemy Electro in the second movie. »
- Bags Hooper
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Veronica Mars review: A dark thriller with a marshmallow centre (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 March 2014, 12:48 AM, PST)
- Showtime's 'Gucci: The Director' gives a close-up view of Gucci creative director Frida Giannini's vision and life (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 8 March 2014, 5:30 PM, PST)
- "Homefront" On DVD, Blu-ray and VOD - March 11, 2014 (From SneakPeek. 8 March 2014, 9:46 AM, PST)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- Christian Bale's wife pregnant with second child (From RealBollywood. 8 March 2014, 10:01 PM, PST)
- "Batman: Arkham Knight" (From SneakPeek. 7 March 2014, 5:16 PM, PST)
- Fight Club reimagined as a 16-bit game - watch (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 7 March 2014, 12:53 PM, PST)
- Are There Too Many Villains in The Amazing Spider-Man 2? Director Marc Webb Responds (From Worst Previews. 9 March 2014, 3:53 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex - Batman vs. Superman, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Watchmen, Gotham, Arrow, The Flash and more (From Flickeringmyth. 9 March 2014, 3:25 AM, PDT)
- Stunning New Poster For ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ (From The Hollywood News. 8 March 2014, 4:52 PM, PST)