As announced earlier today, The Walking Dead Season 3 returns on February 10th at 9pm Est. The next episode is titled The Suicide King, and we have the first photos and preview videos. An official synopsis has yet to be released, but the episode was written by Evan Reilly and directed by Lesli Linka Glatter.
We just wrapped up the last of three interviews today with the cast of The Walking Dead, so we’ll have a number of exclusive features coming up over the next week. Be on the lookout for our features with Chad L. Coleman, Vincent M. Ward, and Lew Temple.
Other stories we’re currently working on include a feature on upcoming Walking Dead collectibles from Gentle Giant, a better look at The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, and more coverage of the comic book series. If you’re interested in catching up on our recent features, »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Most Pirated Shows Of 2014 (From Dark Horizons. 27 December 2014, 10:09 AM, PST)
- Open Source #12: Farewell, 2014! (From SoundOnSight. 27 December 2014, 9:50 AM, PST)
- The Benefits Of Transition Horror (From Icons of Fright. 26 December 2014, 1:28 PM, PST)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- Watch The Hysterical Love Actually Spoof That SNL Had To Cut (From Cinema Blend. 25 December 2014, 6:24 PM, PST)
- Video: Saturday Night Live Spoofs Love Actually Scene In Unaired Sketch (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 23 December 2014, 7:30 PM, PST)
- Amy Adams Loses It During "Love Actually" Spoof on "SNL" (From TooFab. 23 December 2014, 1:30 PM, PST)
- 'Walking Dead' Spinoff Casts Kim Dickens (From Access Hollywood. 23 December 2014, 12:43 PM, PST)
- Female Lead Cast in The Walking Dead Companion Series (From GeekTyrant. 23 December 2014, 10:21 AM, PST)
- Gone Girl’s Kim Dickens Cast as Female Lead in The Walking Dead Companion Series (From DailyDead. 23 December 2014, 9:36 AM, PST)