As announced earlier today, The Walking Dead Season 3 returns on February 10th at 9pm Est. The next episode is titled The Suicide King, and we have the first photos and preview videos. An official synopsis has yet to be released, but the episode was written by Evan Reilly and directed by Lesli Linka Glatter.
We just wrapped up the last of three interviews today with the cast of The Walking Dead, so we’ll have a number of exclusive features coming up over the next week. Be on the lookout for our features with Chad L. Coleman, Vincent M. Ward, and Lew Temple.
Other stories we’re currently working on include a feature on upcoming Walking Dead collectibles from Gentle Giant, a better look at The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, and more coverage of the comic book series. If you’re interested in catching up on our recent features, »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Netflix Boss Says Don’t Believe the Ratings You See for His Shows (From Indiewire Television. 27 July 2016, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- Netflix Boss Says Don’t Believe the Ratings You See for His Shows (From Indiewire. 27 July 2016, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- Deleted Scene Prepares You for The Walking Dead Season 6 Home Video Release (From Dread Central. 27 July 2016, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Producers on Ezekiel, Shiva, and More New Characters in Season 7 [Comic-Con 2016] (From Slash Film. 25 July 2016, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- News Shorts: July 25th 2016 (From Dark Horizons. 25 July 2016, 6:02 AM, PDT)
- Sdcc: Watch the Comic-Con trailer for Outcast (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2016, 5:10 AM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- First Half Of The Walking Dead Season 7 Will See Negan “Wreaking Havoc” (From We Got This Covered. 27 July 2016, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- Robert Kirkman Says He's Changed How The Walking Dead Will End (From ComicBookMovie. 27 July 2016, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Will Arnett Take Over Syfy Live at Comic-Con (From Variety - TV News. 26 July 2016, 6:40 AM, PDT)