You’re probably already well-aware that Ashton Kutcher was cast as Apple founder and “hero of cool” Steve Jobs for an upcoming biopic – apparently based on a passing physical resemblance. Well, now you can see just what Kutcher looks like when he’s leaning over a desk all seductively (but equally serious) in super-Steve Jobs mode, given that the first official image of the actor has been unveiled (that’s it above).
The pic – which is currently titled jOBS because the filmmakers thought that would be the most annoying – hopes to tell “the true story of one of the greatest entrepreneurs in American history and chronicles the defining 30 years of Jobs’ life.” Kutcher will presumably lose large amounts of his hair as the years go by, a clever narrative trick that will keeps audiences nicely in tune with the fragmented time frame.
jOBS is also set to star Dermot Mulroney, »
- T.J. Barnard
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason it's public -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 18 April 2014, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Confirms Sex List Is Real, Says She Wrote It While in Rehab (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 8:47 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan on "Watch What Happens Live" -- 5 Biggest Takeaways! (From TooFab. 17 April 2014, 8:13 PM, PDT)
The Social Network (2010)
- 15 Widely Released 2010 Movies We Bet You Won't Recognize (From Cinema Blend. 18 April 2014, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 review: black and white and web all over (From FlickFilosopher. 18 April 2014, 3:08 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca Film Festival Highlights (From Variety - Film News. 16 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Best of the Week: Jake Busey's Candid Interview, 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' News, Emma Stone Pranked, and More (From Movies.com. 18 April 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: Transcendence (From LatinoReview. 18 April 2014, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Silicon Valley Review: “The Cap Table” (Season 1, Episode 2) (From We Got This Covered. 13 April 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)