You’re probably already well-aware that Ashton Kutcher was cast as Apple founder and “hero of cool” Steve Jobs for an upcoming biopic – apparently based on a passing physical resemblance. Well, now you can see just what Kutcher looks like when he’s leaning over a desk all seductively (but equally serious) in super-Steve Jobs mode, given that the first official image of the actor has been unveiled (that’s it above).
The pic – which is currently titled jOBS because the filmmakers thought that would be the most annoying – hopes to tell “the true story of one of the greatest entrepreneurs in American history and chronicles the defining 30 years of Jobs’ life.” Kutcher will presumably lose large amounts of his hair as the years go by, a clever narrative trick that will keeps audiences nicely in tune with the fragmented time frame.
jOBS is also set to star Dermot Mulroney, »
- T.J. Barnard
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- Celeb Sightings: Kelly Rutherford Bonds with Daughter Helena During Custody Battle (From Us Weekly. 29 July 2015, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- You Might Not Recognize These Stars in Their Yearbook Pictures (From Popsugar. 28 July 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis sue the Daily Mail (From The Guardian - Film News. 28 July 2015, 3:55 AM, PDT)
The Social Network (2010)
- Mel Gibson's Hacksaw Ridge set for Nsw shoot (From IF.com.au. 29 July 2015, 9:26 PM, PDT)
- Pope Delays New York Film Festival’s 2015 Opening Night (From Variety - Film News. 29 July 2015, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- The End Of The Tour Review (From We Got This Covered. 28 July 2015, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Pope visit delays Nyff opening night (From ScreenDaily. 29 July 2015, 3:31 PM, PDT)
- ‘Eadweard’ Trailer – Watch The Invention Of Movies And Venture Capitalism (From Deadline. 28 July 2015, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Tiff Announces 2015 Gala and Special Presentations Lineup (From Filmmaker Magazine. 28 July 2015, 8:05 AM, PDT)