Back in October, we reported the exciting news that Arnold Schwarzenegger is returning as Conan The Barbarian in the Universal Pictures sequel The Legend of Conan, with Chris Morgan (The Fast and the Furious 6) attached to produce. Today, the writer-producer revealed that he convinced Arnold Schwarzenegger to come on board by presenting the project as a reunion with an old friend.
"(It's) not a reboot, not a remake. Just an update. Where has the character been all this time? A catch-up with Conan."
The story will take place during Conan's reign over his mystical kingdom, where he isn't fighting physical battles anymore.
"He's not going out and fighting battles, but he ends up getting drawn into something. And he has to access the barbarian he was in his youth. I love that Conan has been many things in his life, notably a pirate, a major tactician and a commander of men. »
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Kicks Off CinemaCon With Big Laughs, More ‘Cups’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 April 2015, 11:09 PM, PDT)
- CinemaCon: Warner Bros, Imax extend deal (From ScreenDaily. 20 April 2015, 4:57 PM, PDT)
- Jurrassic World New Trailer Breakdown: 25 Things You Need To See (From Obsessed with Film. 20 April 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Tribeca Diary, Days Four and Five: Nightmares (From SoundOnSight. 20 April 2015, 10:18 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus, Patrick Schwarzenegger Taking a Break After Five Months of Dating (From Us Weekly. 20 April 2015, 12:16 PM, PDT)
- 13 British comedy stars lured to Hollywood in the 1990s (From Den of Geek. 20 April 2015, 10:52 AM, PDT)
Fast & Furious 6 (2013)
- Honest Teaser for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (From Flickeringmyth. 20 April 2015, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer gets the Lego treatment (From Flickeringmyth. 20 April 2015, 6:03 AM, PDT)
- Deadpool takes on Colossus and Ajax in new set photos and video (From Flickeringmyth. 20 April 2015, 4:24 AM, PDT)