Back in October, we reported the exciting news that Arnold Schwarzenegger is returning as Conan The Barbarian in the Universal Pictures sequel The Legend of Conan, with Chris Morgan (The Fast and the Furious 6) attached to produce. Today, the writer-producer revealed that he convinced Arnold Schwarzenegger to come on board by presenting the project as a reunion with an old friend.
"(It's) not a reboot, not a remake. Just an update. Where has the character been all this time? A catch-up with Conan."
The story will take place during Conan's reign over his mystical kingdom, where he isn't fighting physical battles anymore.
"He's not going out and fighting battles, but he ends up getting drawn into something. And he has to access the barbarian he was in his youth. I love that Conan has been many things in his life, notably a pirate, a major tactician and a commander of men. »
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- Lucy Gets A New Featurette (From ShockYa. 11 July 2014, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- Guillermo de Toro Gives an Update on At The Mountains Of Madness (From GeekTyrant. 11 July 2014, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Joe Hill's Locke & Key film finds new writer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 11 July 2014, 2:21 AM, PDT)
- [Media] - "Terminator: Genesis" The First Set Photos have arrived! (From OhMyGore. 18 January 2038, 8:14 PM, PST)
- Douglas Smith Lands Role in Terminator: Genesis (From Dread Central. 11 July 2014, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- Interview with Zach Gilford of The Purge: Anarchy (From Cinelinx. 11 July 2014, 11:34 AM, PDT)
Fast & Furious 6 (2013)
- Trailer Park: Horrible Bosses Exodus Northwest Into The Storm (From Blogomatic3000. 11 July 2014, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- New rumours about Batman’s costume in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (From Flickeringmyth. 11 July 2014, 6:13 AM, PDT)
- Gamora featurette for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (From Flickeringmyth. 11 July 2014, 5:13 AM, PDT)