The actress offered somewhat of a confirmation to People mag, which reported the news on Monday.
"We have been spending a little time together," the actress said.
Kristin told the mag she is still recovering from the head injury she sustained when a piece of equipment fell on her head on "The Good Wife" set earlier this year, and hinted it's changed her outlook on things.
"A lot of people know that I got hurt in July," she ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKristin Chenoweth
- George Lucas and Cast Talk 'Strange Magic' | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 26 January 2015, 2:35 PM, PST)
- ‘American Sniper’ Soars to Super $64 Million in 2nd Week at Box Office (From The Wrap. 25 January 2015, 7:33 AM, PST)
- The 10 Most Wtf-Worthy Moments From 'The Boy Next Door' (From Moviefone. 25 January 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
"The Good Wife" (2009)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 1/31/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 January 2015, 1:34 PM, PST)
- When The Good Wife Finally Returns, There Will Be Some New Faces (From E! Online. 30 January 2015, 9:30 AM, PST)
- Rachael Taylor Joins Marvel’s A.K.A. Jessica Jones As Trish Walker (From TVovermind.com. 29 January 2015, 11:13 PM, PST)
- Scandal Stars Tease 'Hugest' Surprise: Longtime Fans Will 'Lose Their Minds!' (From TVLine.com. 14 January 2015, 11:38 PM, PST)
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Split: So Which Bachelor Couples Are Even Still Together?! (From E! Online. 8 January 2015, 2:01 PM, PST)
- 6 Celebs Reveal How They *Spoiler Alert* Found Out Santa Was Not Real (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 December 2014, 10:35 AM, PST)