The actress offered somewhat of a confirmation to People mag, which reported the news on Monday.
"We have been spending a little time together," the actress said.
Kristin told the mag she is still recovering from the head injury she sustained when a piece of equipment fell on her head on "The Good Wife" set earlier this year, and hinted it's changed her outlook on things.
"A lot of people know that I got hurt in July," she ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKristin Chenoweth
- 50th Anniversary of "A Charlie Brown Christmas" Tonight (From Indiewire Television. 30 November 2015, 12:12 PM, PST)
- Matthew Morrison, Kristin Chenoweth headline TLC’s Broadway at the White House (From ChannelGuideMag. 25 November 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)
- My Little Pony movie to open against Thor: Ragnarok (From Flickeringmyth. 22 November 2015, 4:10 AM, PST)
"The Good Wife" (2009)
- Danny Pino To Star In CBS Summer Series ‘BrainDead’ From ‘Good Wife’ Creators (From Deadline TV. 30 November 2015, 2:26 PM, PST)
- CBS 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 11/30/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 November 2015, 12:29 PM, PST)
- TV News Roundup: ‘The Fosters’ and ‘Star Wars Rebels’ Renewed for New Seasons (From Variety - TV News. 30 November 2015, 12:26 PM, PST)
- LeAnn Rimes Reveals Her Christmas Traditions With Eddie Cibrian and Her Two Stepsons (From E! Online. 30 November 2015, 11:53 AM, PST)
- You Won't Be Able to Stop Listening to Ariana Grande and Meghan Trainor's New Song (From BuzzSugar. 24 November 2015, 9:29 AM, PST)
- E! Cancels 'The Soup' After 22 Years (From MovieWeb. 18 November 2015, 1:31 PM, PST)