The actress offered somewhat of a confirmation to People mag, which reported the news on Monday.
"We have been spending a little time together," the actress said.
Kristin told the mag she is still recovering from the head injury she sustained when a piece of equipment fell on her head on "The Good Wife" set earlier this year, and hinted it's changed her outlook on things.
"A lot of people know that I got hurt in July," she ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKristin Chenoweth
- Links: Martin, Cheno, Lynch, Diggs, Max, and More (From FilmExperience. 28 May 2015, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast – But What About Tommy Tune? (From Deadline TV. 28 May 2015, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- And This Year's Tony Awards Presenters Are... (From Thompson on Hollywood. 28 May 2015, 8:42 AM, PDT)
"The Good Wife" (2009)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 5/30/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 May 2015, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- San Andreas before the special effects (From Flickeringmyth. 30 May 2015, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- Television that Home Video Forgot: The Return of Jezebel James (2008) (From SoundOnSight. 30 May 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Bachelorette' Promo Teases Sex Scandal, Chris Harrison Expects Double Standard (From Moviefone. 20 May 2015, 3:40 AM, PDT)
- Which Vampire Farewell Wrecked You Most? Did Castle Have a Beckett-Less Plan? Lisa Loves Cisco? And More Qs (From TVLine.com. 15 May 2015, 11:06 AM, PDT)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Revenge, Once, Grimm, Gotham, The Blacklist, NCIS, S.H.I.E.L.D., B99 and More (From TVLine.com. 10 April 2015, 6:26 AM, PDT)