The actress offered somewhat of a confirmation to People mag, which reported the news on Monday.
"We have been spending a little time together," the actress said.
Kristin told the mag she is still recovering from the head injury she sustained when a piece of equipment fell on her head on "The Good Wife" set earlier this year, and hinted it's changed her outlook on things.
"A lot of people know that I got hurt in July," she ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKristin Chenoweth
- Jon Cryer on Winning Two Emmys for ‘Two and a Half Men’ (From Variety - TV News. 15 June 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Kendall Jenner's Surprise Appearance at 2015 Tony Awards Explained—Anna Wintour Wanted Her There! (From E! Online. 8 June 2015, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- Broadway Proves a ‘Fun Home’ at the 69th Annual Tony Awards (From Backstage. 8 June 2015, 10:07 AM, PDT)
"The Good Wife" (2009)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 7/2/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 July 2015, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- 'The Wire' Alum Joins Fox's 'Rosewood' as Series Regular (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 2 July 2015, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Wet Hot American Summer: See the Star-Packed (Nsfw) Trailer & Poster (From TVLine.com. 2 July 2015, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 Cast Unveiled: Who's the 'Mystery Woman'? (From TVLine.com. 10 June 2015, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Marine 4: Moving Target’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 9 June 2015, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- 'Bachelorette' Promo Teases Sex Scandal, Chris Harrison Expects Double Standard (From Moviefone. 20 May 2015, 3:40 AM, PDT)