Brooke Burke-Charvet seems to be staying strong as she prepares to undergo thyroid cancer surgery this week.
"I'm getting ready this week for my surgery and am planning on a speedy recovery," Brooke wrote on her Facebook page to her more than 20,000 fans on Monday. "What a crazy time, but I am surrounded with love and support and that really makes a world of difference."
The "Dancing with the Stars" co-host thanked her fans for the overflowing support and for keeping her spirits high through the rough times.
"Thank you for following me and for all ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Who Will Win Dancing with the Stars? Carrie Ann Inaba Sizes Up the Season 19 Finalists (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 23 November 2014, 6:05 PM, PST)
- Alfonso Ribeiro is last man standing on 'DWTS' -- can he stop another female sweep of Top 3? (From Gold Derby. 23 November 2014, 2:33 PM, PST)
- Alfonso Ribeiro is last man standing on 'DWTS' -- can he stop another female sweep of top three? (From Gold Derby. 23 November 2014, 2:33 PM, PST)
- Bachelor Creator Mike Fleiss Charged With Disturbing Brooke Burke and David Charvet's Peace! Get the Strange Details... (From E! Online. 20 November 2014, 2:05 PM, PST)
- 'Bachelor' Creator Criminally Charged With Disturbing 'Baywatch' Star's Peace (From TMZ. 20 November 2014, 9:30 AM, PST)
- 'Bachelor' Creator Charged in Malibu Dispute with David Charvet, Brooke Burke (From The Hollywood Reporter. 20 November 2014, 9:19 AM, PST)