Brooke Burke-Charvet seems to be staying strong as she prepares to undergo thyroid cancer surgery this week.
"I'm getting ready this week for my surgery and am planning on a speedy recovery," Brooke wrote on her Facebook page to her more than 20,000 fans on Monday. "What a crazy time, but I am surrounded with love and support and that really makes a world of difference."
The "Dancing with the Stars" co-host thanked her fans for the overflowing support and for keeping her spirits high through the rough times.
"Thank you for following me and for all ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 2/28/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 February 2015, 2:16 PM, PST)
- Michael Sam -- Training Begins ... No Cleats, Just Capezios (From TMZ. 28 February 2015, 11:26 AM, PST)
- The Week in Television: Leonard Nimoy’s Passing, Gaga on American Horror Story & New Arrow and Flash Spin-Off (From TVovermind.com. 27 February 2015, 12:43 PM, PST)
- Derek Hough Sitting Out Upcoming Season of Dancing With the Stars (From TVLine.com. 13 January 2015, 9:22 AM, PST)
- 5 Hardcore Celebrity Ab Routines to Motivate You In 2015—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 1 January 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Inside the Glass Houses of Hollywood Stars (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 December 2014, 6:11 PM, PST)