AMC’s The Walking Dead dominated Sunday night ratings with its mid-season finale.
The series took in 15.2 million viewers for the night and 10.5 million viewers during the 9Pm airing, besting last year’s showing by 58%. For some perspective, ABC’s Lost series finale in 2010 took in 13.5 million average viewers.
Editor’S Pick: Michonne stirs the pot in Walking Dead Mid-Season Finale
The Walking Dead returns to AMC on Sunday, February 10, 2013.
While zombie fans can’t wait for the return of the hit AMC show, meth lovers are more anxiously awaiting the return of Breaking Bad for the series’ final episodes.
Editor’S Pick: Sarah Wayne Callies dissects final moments »
- Bags Hooper
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Best TV to Watch in October: 'Westworld,' 'Walking Dead' and More (From Rolling Stone. 29 September 2016, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Winston Duke joins Marvel’s Black Panther as villain Man-Ape (From Flickeringmyth. 29 September 2016, 5:08 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Double Take Comics Bill Jemas & Michael Coast Talk Night Of The Living Dead (From ComicBookMovie. 28 September 2016, 12:31 PM, PDT)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- 10 TV Shows That Outstayed Their Welcome (From Rolling Stone. 29 September 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- AMC TV Show Ratings (updated 9/28/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 September 2016, 8:17 PM, PDT)
- Death Wish Remake Casts Comedian Mike Epps (From We Got This Covered. 28 September 2016, 3:09 PM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Modern Family: Nathan Fillion (Castle) to Guest Star in Season Eight on ABC (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 September 2016, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Wednesday TV Ratings: Code Black, Black-ish, Chicago Pd, Lethal Weapon, Penn & Teller: Fool Us (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 September 2016, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 9/29/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 September 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)