AMC’s The Walking Dead dominated Sunday night ratings with its mid-season finale.
The series took in 15.2 million viewers for the night and 10.5 million viewers during the 9Pm airing, besting last year’s showing by 58%. For some perspective, ABC’s Lost series finale in 2010 took in 13.5 million average viewers.
Editor’S Pick: Michonne stirs the pot in Walking Dead Mid-Season Finale
The Walking Dead returns to AMC on Sunday, February 10, 2013.
While zombie fans can’t wait for the return of the hit AMC show, meth lovers are more anxiously awaiting the return of Breaking Bad for the series’ final episodes.
Editor’S Pick: Sarah Wayne Callies dissects final moments »
- Bags Hooper
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Fear The Walking Dead episode 6 review: The Good Man (From Den of Geek. 6 October 2015, 12:50 AM, PDT)
- "The Shining" Prequel Producer On Expectation (From Dark Horizons. 5 October 2015, 11:01 PM, PDT)
- Will 'Walking Dead' Season 6 Give Michonne a Boyfriend? (From MovieWeb. 5 October 2015, 6:01 PM, PDT)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- New clip arrives from Lance Armstrong biopic The Program (From Flickeringmyth. 6 October 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- From Breaking Bad to Battle Creek: six reasons to try Vince Gilligan’s one-season wonder (From The Guardian - TV News. 6 October 2015, 4:42 AM, PDT)
- First Trailer Arrives For New HBO Drama Vinyl (From We Got This Covered. 6 October 2015, 4:39 AM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Marvel’s Damage Control: TV pilot ordered for comic book comedy (From Den of Geek. 5 October 2015, 1:42 AM, PDT)
- Ariel Winter Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Admits She Feels ''Like a New Person'' Since Breast Reduction Surgery (From E! Online. 3 October 2015, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Ariel Winter Reveals How She Fell for Her "Supportive and Wonderful" Boyfriend (From Us Weekly. 3 October 2015, 1:07 PM, PDT)