When it comes to Sinister (review here) horror fans have either loved or hated it. Now's your chance to to make up your mind for yourself as the flick is getting ready to make its DVD and Blu-ray premiere.
From the Press Release
From the producer of Paranormal Activity and Insidious, comes the gripping new horror film, Sinister, starring Ethan Hawke (Daybreakers), arriving on Blu-ray Disc (plus Digital Copy and Uv), DVD (plus Digital Copy and Uv), Digital Download, Video On Demand and Pay-Per-View February 19 from Summit Entertainment, a Lionsgate company. Directed and co-written by Scott Derrickson (The Exorcism of Emily Rose) and co-starring Juliet Rylance (Animal), Fred Dalton Thompson (TV's "Law & Order"), James Ransone (The Next Three Days), Clare Foley (Win Win) and Michael Hall D'Addario (People Like Us), Sinister is a terrifying and intelligent new take on the found footage genre.
The Sinister Blu-ray and DVD both include audio commentaries, »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsSummit Entertainment [us]
- 'Divergent': 3 New Clips Introduce Ansel Elgort as Caleb Prior (From MovieWeb. 11 March 2014, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- Enter to Win Passes to a Preview Screening of Draft Day (From CinemaNerdz. 11 March 2014, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- Enter to Win Passes to a Preview Screening of Divergent (From CinemaNerdz. 10 March 2014, 2:04 PM, PDT)
Paranormal Activity (2007)
- Producer Jason Blum Talks ‘Oculus’, Making Horror Hits and Upcoming Releases (From Screen Rant. 11 March 2014, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Patrick Wilson and Rose Byrne will not return for Insidious: Chapter 3 (From JoBlo. 11 March 2014, 7:41 AM, PDT)
- ‘Insidious 3′ and ‘Sinister 2′ to Begin Production This Summer for 2015 Release (From Screen Rant. 10 March 2014, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- SXSW: Ethan Hawke on What Makes For Good Sci-Fi and Why Robert Redford Isn't That Great An Actor (From Indiewire. 11 March 2014, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- SXSW Review: Spierig Brothers 'Predestination' Starring Ethan Hawke (From The Playlist. 10 March 2014, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- SXSW 2014: ‘Predestination’ mind bendingly explores identity and fate (From SoundOnSight. 10 March 2014, 9:48 AM, PDT)