When it rains, it pours for tabloid sensation Lindsay Lohan, whose tax issues reportedly are so bad the IRS seized all of her bank accounts in an attempt to secure payment for the hundreds of thousands of dollars the 26-year-old actress owes in past taxes, according to TMZ.
The celebrity site reports that the federal government has filed tax liens against Lohan for 2009 and 2010. The "Liz and Dick" star reportedly owes the IRS a total of $233,904.
The "Mean Girls" star's estranged father, Michael, told the New York Daily News that he was "very concerned" about his daughter's financial difficulties.
"Where is all her money going?" Michael Lohan said, adding that Lindsay recently made more than $100,000 to promote the new Mr. Pink energy drink. "I care about one thing: Lindsay's life," he added.
In an effort to help out the struggling actress, Charlie Sheen reportedly cut Lindsay a check for $100,000, Fox News reports. »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Stage Door: Emma Stone in "Cabaret" (From FilmExperience. 25 November 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- 'Mean Girls' Star Danny Franzese Serves Up Deliciously Funny “Shake It Off” Parody (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 November 2014, 10:24 AM, PST)
- Michael Lohan Married to Kate Major: Lindsay Lohan's Father Weds Second Wife (From Us Weekly. 25 November 2014, 7:19 AM, PST)
- Stars React to Verdict in Ferguson Shooting (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 November 2014, 3:53 PM, PST)
- 'WWE Raw:' Welcome Back to Daniel Bryan's House of Yes! (From Rolling Stone. 25 November 2014, 8:30 AM, PST)
- 40 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2014-15 Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 November 2014, 1:39 PM, PST)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 11/25/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 November 2014, 1:05 PM, PST)
- "Jurassic World": New Footage and Images (From SneakPeek. 25 November 2014, 11:21 AM, PST)
- Vampire Academy alumni cast in Us drama (From IF.com.au. 23 November 2014, 1:45 PM, PST)