When it rains, it pours for tabloid sensation Lindsay Lohan, whose tax issues reportedly are so bad the IRS seized all of her bank accounts in an attempt to secure payment for the hundreds of thousands of dollars the 26-year-old actress owes in past taxes, according to TMZ.
The celebrity site reports that the federal government has filed tax liens against Lohan for 2009 and 2010. The "Liz and Dick" star reportedly owes the IRS a total of $233,904.
The "Mean Girls" star's estranged father, Michael, told the New York Daily News that he was "very concerned" about his daughter's financial difficulties.
"Where is all her money going?" Michael Lohan said, adding that Lindsay recently made more than $100,000 to promote the new Mr. Pink energy drink. "I care about one thing: Lindsay's life," he added.
In an effort to help out the struggling actress, Charlie Sheen reportedly cut Lindsay a check for $100,000, Fox News reports. »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Too Drab: What the Heck Are They Wearing?!? (From TooFab. 22 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift: "I Really Used to Think That Happily Ever After Was a Thing" (From Popsugar. 21 November 2014, 1:10 PM, PST)
- The Snap: Honoring the Classic Women of Video Games (From Hitfix. 20 November 2014, 2:24 PM, PST)
- Anger Management: Season Two Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 November 2014, 6:42 PM, PST)
- 7 Epic Celeb Movie Cameos (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 November 2014, 2:27 PM, PST)
- Lifetime Attempts To Trump Their Aaliyah Movie with More Awful Biopics (From VH1.com. 18 November 2014, 9:15 AM, PST)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- Vampire Academy alumni cast in Us drama (From IF.com.au. 23 November 2014, 1:45 PM, PST)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 11/22/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 November 2014, 12:53 PM, PST)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Elementary, Bad Judge, Bones, Scandal, Reign (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 November 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)